•School•

Your alarm rings at 6:00am and you turn it off you hear Gwen get up but the boys were still asleep you then turn around and look at Robin but you guys weren't in the same position as last night he was facing your back but hugging you,his head was on your neck resting and you whisper "gwen,help me out here" gwen turn around and says "OMG I KNEW IT I KNEW ITTT" "just help me please !!!" You slowly grab robins hand and you place the behind you.Then Gwen pulls you out "oh my gosh that was scary" you both laugh and go to brush your teeth and do you hair.At 6:20 you wake up Robin and finney ,then finney gets up and walks to the rest room with his head down still half asleep .You wanted to scare Robin so you yelled "AHHH ROBIN HELP ME " he got up so quick and then he grabbed your arm and ran to the bathroom "oh my gosh I was just joking " you all laugh "I'm going back to bed ugh " Robin then starts to lazily walk to your room "Gwen he went to my room and not the living room?" "Just leave him we can wake him up at 7:00 since school start at 8:30 " it was a Friday so it was a short day you got dressed and did your hair and you also did gwens hair because you begged her that morning

You wanted to scare Robin so you yelled "AHHH ROBIN HELP ME " he got up so quick and then he grabbed your arm and ran to the bathroom "oh my gosh I was just joking " you all laugh "I'm going back to bed ugh " Robin then starts to lazily walk to yo...

YOUR OUTFIT

YOUR HAIR

After all that you walk to your room to see Robin sleeping on your bed curled up in a hall with you blanket over him "Robin get up you need to get ready this time he gets up and looks at you smiling and he kisses you on your cheek and he goes to the bath room to change and brush his teeth you were shocked that he did that but you didn't mind .You went to the kitchen and made some French toast with powdered sugar berries and some milk then finney and Gwen quickly sat down and started eating "ok guys the food isn't going anywhere" you laughed then you see Robin come out the restroom and he says " I didn't know you could cook princesa" your parents are both Mexican so you knew Spanish you then realized what he said and say down and started to eat robin did the same and you guys all started to walk to school.Finney and Gwen were in front of you while you and Robin were in the back,suddenly you feel Robin interlock you guys fingers together and you turn around a smile at him he smile back he looks at your lips and then he stops you and he grabs your face and kisses you on the lips but you really liked him so you kissed bad finney turned around and said "eww guys get a room" you and Robin laugh and Gwen said "Robin we all know you like her "she laughs ,he stays silent and then you see the school and you start to run while saying "WHO EVER IS LAST IS A ROTTEN EGG" you then see all of them running to the school in a hurry but they all get there at the same time then you say bye to Gwen and finney because you guys don't have the same class "let's go y/n we are gonna be late "robins said"