•hidden room•

You get back up from ur bed and you say"hey guys ima go outside to let max go to the rest room brb!"
"Wait ur going alone"finney says "yea I'll be fine "you say.You start to walk outside and max runs out and start to look for a spot to do his business at,as you are waiting for him you start to look around ,you look back twords max and you can see him staring to your left"what's wrong buddy?" You tell him he barks twice and sits and gets back up.When you seen him do that you open the door let him in and lock the door and you run to each windows of the house and you lock them and shut the curtains"umm y/n what's wrong"Gwen says since you left the door open and she can see you running around the house.You look at her and don't answer and you turn the lights off and you grab a bag,water bottles,the whole bag of food for the dog,a key that's hidden under the fridges and you run inside ur room and lock it.Everyone looks at you like you were going crazy"umm what was that all about?"gwen says "ok so umm you know how I told you guys max was trained right"you say as you out the bag with all the items on your vanity"umm yea why?"Robin says "ok so my parents trained him because we used to live in a bad neighborhood and there were a lot of dangerous people there"you say as you put a chair against the door"and we trained him to bark twice sit down and get back up if there was someone that looks suspicious around you" you say"and he did that and from the corner of my eye I can see a black van parked across the street"you say while you sit down "okay so why are you doing all of this stuff"finney said"because he usually does that if he sees a shark abject in there hand,and I'm doing this for our safety"you say getting up and taking the key out the bag"this key will make sure we are safe"you say showing them it "umm is it to lock the door?"Robin says.You don't answer him and you open ur closet and walk in and you start to move your hand around looking for something "robin!"You shout "yea,what's up!!!"he yells back"can you hand me a flash light ?!".He comes back with his phone flash and he hand it to you,after about 5second of searing you say"got it!",you pull the key out and you place it in the closet and turn it.Finney and Gwen walk in and say "what are you doing" "yea ,what are you looking for a magical hidden room"Gwen says laughing.You get back up and you grab a handle and open the clothes rack to find another hidden room,you turn around and you see that there jaws dropped "uhhh"Gwen says"I'll leave it open incase "you say and you go out of ur closet and start to get back in bed "guys let's go to bed it's already 1:00am"you say.After you guys get in bed you hear Robin say "y/n?" "What's up" "what if something really happens,you know like what if the person you seen outside tries to attack us?" He says "well my parents said that if something every happens and if any of us need to go over there that we will be okay because there is all the things we need down there"you say so he won't get scared "okay well gn princesa"he says "good night "you say as you hug him.

You sudden wake up to finney shaking you"finney what are you doing "you whisper"I heard someone knock on the door" he says looking worried.You get up and you stop for one second you hear laughing you cover your mouth with your hand and you start to tear up.You see finney waking up Gwen and Robin and you here them say "what the hell what going on"
You tell them to be quiet and so go into your closet.When they get there you go under your bus and you take out a book and go into your closet with max and you grab all ur guys phones and you grab the trash bag and throw it in the room and you tell them to go in there "I'm not going in horas your going in"Robin says "I'll be there in a minute ".You go back to ur room and fix ur bed up and you turn of the tv and you grab the charges while ur at it.You speed walk to the room and you grab there hands and put them in the room.
You pulls the door shut and lock it"what's going on"Gwen says "it's just for our safety "you tell her "where the book I threw in here as you turn your flash on and you walk around the room and you see a light switch.You turn it on and you reveal that dark hidden room

You turn it on and you reveal that dark hidden room

THE HIDDEN ROOM

"Holly shit I wouldn't mind living here"Gwen says,you look at Robin and finney and they are silent"guys you ok?"You say to them finney whispers"can't who ever is out there hear us" he say"no this place is sound proof".They both sigh in releaf and they all walk out and explore the eldest of the place since there is more to it you tell max to go sit on the dog bed that is placed next to the couch and he lays down,you put everything in the plastic bag that you brought with you and you go down the hall way to where all the room are"hey guys come over here and check this out!"You shout,you can see them running twords you from the living room.You open a door and you show them a room

THE ROOM"Ok guys we will be sleeping here the bathroom is down the hall on your right and if you need anything check to book because there is everything you need in there I will be calling my parents to tell them what's going on!",you pull out you...

THE ROOM
"Ok guys we will be sleeping here the bathroom is down the hall on your right and if you need anything check to book because there is everything you need in there I will be calling my parents to tell them what's going on!",you pull out your ohone and call your mom
———————————————————————————
Your mom:hey Mija is everything okay?

Y/n:hey mom so when I took out max he did the danger signal and when me finney Gwen and Robin where gonna go to bed finney woke me up saying he heard someone knocking on the door and Gen I heard someone laughing so I went to the secret room like you and dad told me to incase of a emergency

You mom:okay honey me and you dad are coming back home make sure to open the back room so we can go in ok mija

Y/n:okay ma love you bye

Your mom:love you to bye
———————————————————————————
Ok guys ima clear up something so you are like wealthy so your and you family made a safe room incase and yea
And thank you so much for all the views on this story it really means a lot <3333