•leaving•

Guys I'm gonna be honest I don't know where I left off at so if the story doesn't line up sorry)

You go into the room and see that the bathroom light is on and you can hear the shower running you think to yourself ~he must've already got up~
You start to do the bed and you grab robins and your charger and you walk to gwens and finney room and you grab there charger,you leave there room and walk out saying "I got ur guys charges already "and you out them in the beach bag since you can have that bag on the plane.
After that you guys start to watch tv and you remember that you had some snacks left in snack cabinet so you put some chips and candy and drink in the beach bag and you go back and you all look through your suitcases once more to see if you guys got everything packed.
When you guys were sure that you got everything you guys started to watch tv,after about 10 minutes later you hear the house door open "hey traviesos your awake already?"You turn around and see your mom"yea Robin is still showering though,que tiempo los vamos a ir?"you say"los vamos a las 6:00"she says looking at her phone"ok bye love you"you say and she walks out "it's 6:36am,we have time ".
After a good five minutes robin comes out drying is hair "I made waffles they are ok the counter"you say to Robin.
Robin started to eat,after about 20 minutes of just chilling in the living room you look at the time and it's 6:57am "guys it's 6:57 you guys ready?"you say getting up and grabbing your suitcase "yep" "YESS" "yep all ready" they all say and they get up and get there suitcases,you grab the beach bag and you tell them to put there phones in there"oh shoot let me get my charger"robins says walking to your guys room"I already got it"you say,"ok thank you mi amor".
You guys close the doors and you turn all the lights off.

OUT SIDE
You guys all walk outside and you see your guys parents staring putting suitcases in the car.You guys were driving in a large mini van (PLEASE PRETEND THAT THERE ARE FOUR SEATS IN THE CAR),you guys put your stuff in the back and you take the beach bag with you guys and you all sit down in the back of the mini van.
Your guys parents get inside and you dad starts to drive to the air port.
During the car drive Gwen starts to look around and says"shoot I forgot to pack snacks""oh I got some snacks in here" you say handing her the bag "omg really yesss"she says "guys you any of you guys being a blanket"finney asks"yea I brought this one it heats up "he says putting his arms to the back where the luggage is and taking out a blanket.