•5:00am•

(I forgot where I left off at so sorry if it doesn't line up)

You guys all brush your teeth and say gn to each other"Ok gn love you"you hear Robin say"love you too".You check the time once more at it was already 9:03.You eventually fall asleep.
In the morning you wake up to your alarm and you turn it off,you look at the time and it was 5:00am,you sigh and start to get up,you turn around and look at Robin who is sound asleep.
You get up and out some socks on and you walk into the bathroom to brush your hair and teeth.

THE BATHROOM(don't be saying that it was in the 70's Ik that and that bathrooms don't look like that ,it's my story so please stop😭,if this keeps up I will have people blocked from reading my stories)

You start to brush your hair then brush your teeth,after that you decide you gonna take a quick shower.You gather clean clothes and you set them down and you go in the shower.

You gather clean clothes and you set them down and you go in the shower

YOU WEAR THIS(don't hate on me the the choice of outfit please)

After you get out the shower you change,you then get out and see Robin is still in bed but max got up to go to the rest room.You leave the room and you open finney and gwens door ,you walk over to Gwen and say"Gwen you need to get up it's already 5:10am"you say whispering "ughh ok fine"she says getting up from the bed and walking into the bathroom".
You start heading walking out the room when you hear"y/n?,what time is it?"you turn around and see finney sitting up"it's 5:10 you can get up at 6:00am if you want Robin is still sleeping"you say "no I'm already up I will just get ready"he says rubbing his eyes"use my bathroom I think gwen is showering"you say looking back and heading out the room"ok"he says back.
You walk to the kitchen and you already see that Max's food is gone and that his toys and bowls are gone,You think to yourself~oh my tia already came to pick him up~,
you start to make waffles for everyone and you start to make agua de fresa for them.
After you were done making food you look at the time and it's already 6:30am and you see finney walk into your room to go shower,you start to walk to your room and you wake up Robin "Robin..wake up hurry come on "you say whispering"ok be there in a bit "he says yawning"alright finney is showering in our bathroom so when he's done hop in the shower "you say walking out of the room,and he simply gives you a thumbs up.
You walk to the kitchen with your phone and you turn the tv on ,then Gwen walks out changed into some joggers and a white shirt and a sweater"I'm so exited what about you"gwens day smiling "yep kinda wish we didn't have to wake up this early"you say.
She walks over and says"ooo you made waffles and umm strawberry milk??"she say pointing at the agua de fresa "it's agua de fresa it's really good try it".
She grabs a cup and puts herself some "mmmm this is so good,it taste like that strawberry ice cream you made a couple days ago"she says taking another sip".
"Wait where are the boys"she says looking around"robin is getting up and finney is showering in my bathroom since you were in the other one",and as you say that you see finney walk out "hey guys I'm so tired I just wanna go back to bed"you hear finney say "oh yay some waffles and ...strawberry milk?"he says confused "y/n said that it's some sort of agua of something,it's really good try it",he takes a sip from gwens cup and says"it taste like that strawberry ice cream y/n made 3 days ago"he says "THATS WHAT I SAID"gwens said ,you laugh and go into the room and see that Robin got up already and you can hear the water running already.

Hey guys please don't comment saying that it's the 70's and no one dresses lie that or like something around that it's honestly rude and like if it keep happening I will have to block who every comment stuff like that or other comments that are twords my story that are being rude thank you guys Ik working on the new story right now!