•THE TRIP•

After you guys are done you pet the suitcases in a corner and you grab and small bag and put hair stuff inside like hair ties,clips,and small elastic hairs ties,and other things.You into gwens room and you hand Gwen a small bag for her stuff aswell.
Then you go back into your closet and you take out a small beach bag and put shampoo,conditioner,body wash,sugar scrubs,and other products,you packed a couple of those since they were for all of you guys.
After that you guys started to pack chargers and you packed your laptop and tablet since you like to play games on ur laptop and you liked to draw on the tablet.
After you guys were all done packing you guys went into the living room and started to watch a movie,after watching a movie you checked the time and it was 8:46"guys we have to go to bed at 9:00 because we have get up at 5:00,let's start to clean up"you say"ok gwen and finney you guys can start to vacuum and Robin and I will clean the kitchen and clean both of the rooms.
After about 5 minutes you and Robin walk to the room and Robin clean finney and Gwens room and you clean robins and yours room.
———————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for the short story I think I will post the rest tomorrow I'm getting a bit bored