•idk what to name this•

After you guys get the dog you walk back and get inside the house.
You feed max and give him water,you walk back in the room with Gwen and you can see that finney is gone and Robin is on the bed"where's Finn-"but you got cut off by a "AHHH"you turn around and finney was trying to scare you guys.
Gwen yells and you push finney.
Gwen and finney lay down and you start to explore the room.
You see a book shelf and next to it is a small hamic.
You go on it and you just lay down.
You start to fall asleep when you wake up to someone carrying you.
You open your eyes and it's Robin tucking you in the bed and then laying down next to you.
You fall back asleep.

You wake at 6:30am and look next to you and Robin is hugging you.
You look next to him and finney and Gwen are sleeping.
You get up and go to the restroom.

THE BATHROOM

You walk in and brush your teeth,wash your face,brush your hair.
You walk back out and you see Gwen sitting look tired,"why are you up so early"she asks
"Because why not"you say back.
"Come on get up we can go in a walk"you say.
You pick up your phone and see a message from your mom it reads•we decided that we are gonna get another house for the adult you kids can have that house,just be careful•you think to your self~YESSS~
•okay I just woke up finney and Robin are still sleeping gwen and I are gonna go on a walk•you text back.
You leave the room and go in the kitchen to make break fast.

YOU MAKE THIS FOR EVERYONE

Year some food,you walk back in the room and grab some clothes,Gwen was already in the restroom brushing her teeth.
You go into the extra bedroom and change in there.

YOU WEAR THIS

You walk back out and Gwen was already sitting at the table.
You sit down and talk to her about where you wanted to go walk to.
"Ok so there is this place where they sell candy wanna go there"you ask.
"Yea sure!"She says.
After she was done you look at your phone and you mom texted back saying okay and to be safe.
You guys start to walk to the actual sand.
When you guys get there you play around and start to walk to candy shop.
When you get there you guys are greeted by one of the workers.
You guys shop for candy and then Gwen says"look they have a gift shop" you turn around and see a lot of bracelets candy clothes and pool floatys.
You guys grab some clothes and some floatys"ok let's go now before you buy the whole store"Gwen says.
You guys pay and walk out.
You guys start to head to a boba shop when you get a text from your dad asking if you guys were ok.
You reply with a yes and continue walking.
When you guys get there you order 4 of them and you pay and leave.
"Should we go back home?"You ask"yea let's go before the boys do something dumb"Gwen says.
You guys head back to the house.
When you guys get there you set the drinks down on the table and Gwen sets to candy Bach's and clothes down.
"Hey,can you inflate to floaties I will go wake up the boys"you say.
You walk in me Robin is still sleeping.
You can see the bathroom light on,Finney was up already.
You lay next to Robin and kiss his cheek.
"Robin wake up come onnnn"you say.
"10 more minutes"he says hugging you.
"Fine but we brought you and finney something"you say getting up.
You walk out the room and you can see gwen inflateing the floatys.
You start to help,after you and Gwen sit on the couch drinking your boba and start to watch tv.
You guys watch tv for little while,then finney walks out and says"where did you guys go" "we went left to go walk then to go shopping"you say"we brough boba "Gwen says.

Guys not gonna lie I think ima end the story here for good ido what else to write and like Ima be honest I like my new story better than this one
Thank you all for the 11k people reading this I appreciate it a lot ,I will continue this story just it's gonna be a bit.🙏