4:Integrity

Random woman are lined up outside Nehemiah's new office

Random woman are lined up outside Nehemiah's new office. Each fitting the perfect description of your typical Secretary.

Blonde
Thin
Pretty

"Prince." I call for him as I walk towards Nehemiah's office. He follows after me a few steps back.

"Umm excuses me. Shy dry chuckles. "no cuts." One of the woman state. I stop in my tracks turning around.

She has a fake tight lipped smile on her lips. If I weren't professional I would have slapped her. "I work here." I state.

She just like the rest of them. Blonde hair with soft curls that reach her mid back. Bright blue eyes that show how fake and selfish she is.

My favorite is that they all match. Each one has a white button down shirt that shows off there cleavage. Then a pencil black shirt with a slight up the thigh that reaches there mid thigh.

Trying to get the job through the body instead of their mental capabilities.

She laughs at me and others join in. "Stop lying and get to the back of the line."

The rude blonde crosses her arms lifting her boobs at the same time.

I sigh in annoyance at what's soon to come.

"There is no necessary reason to lie to someone I just met." I hand my bag to Prince. He rushes off to put it in my office.

"I know it's cray right, someone the same age as you doesn't work bellow a man." I say tucking a stray hair behind my ear. "Résumé." I say holding out my hand.

She hands me a manila folder. I open it. The entire hallway is quiet now. It seems they have finally used their brains.

"I'll conduct your interview right here for you, sweetie." Quickly I read over her work history getting a feel for her character.

"We'll I'm Quinn Hayward..." I raise my hand stopping her.

"So Quinn why did you leave your last job?" I ask handing her the folder back.

"Ohh well umm. It was just time for me to leave. I felt like Rico's law department wasn't right for me anymore." I sigh shaking my head.

"Now Kim..."

"Quinn." She tries to corrects me.

"I know. I thought we were building trust. Don't lie to me." I ask nicely.

"What?" She shyly chuckles looking down at the ground. Her body language completely changes from confidence to tense.

"You see I know Rico. Nasty motherfucker if I'm being honest fucks anything that moves. So did Lina catch you two or..." A large blush comes onto the girls face. Embarrassment covers her face as she blushes a deep shade of red.