23:THREESOME?

Fourth Quarter, two minutes left in the game and the Rams are up by 7

Fourth Quarter, two minutes left in the game and the Rams are up by 7. That's a touch down but the problem is the Eagles have the fucking ball. I need Caleb to be in a good mood. I don't want to deal with the we lost Caleb. He does not give good advice. He gives half ass words so he can hurry off the phone and find something to put his dick into.

One minute and thirty seconds left. "Chicago stop stressing." Ms Watson states grabbing my shakes leg. "Caleb will be fine." She assures me even though I'm not nervous because of Caleb.

Ms Watson stares at me for a little longer before her eyes move to my neck. I can see the moment on her face when she spots my hickey. She opens her mouth to speak but snaps it shut remembering Harlem is next to her. Instead of speaking she sends me a wink.

God she may not know who I fucked, but the woman knows I fucked. It's not the highlight moment of your life when a mother figure knows you get freaky.

Thirty seconds. Which is really thirty minutes until I can talk to my best friend. My best friend that I now have to tell I fucked my enemy. Freaking perfect.

Thirty minutes. Thirty minutes has finally passed and I have slammed my bed room door shut. The FaceTime rings and after five long seconds the idiot picks up with a giant smile.

I flop on the bed laying on my stomach and pooping the phone with my pillow. "Have you called to congratulate me?" He rakes a hand through his wet hair propping me up to see the locker room.

"Hey Chicago." James the QB shouts as he walks past shirtless. It is nice having a best friend on the football team.

"James." I greet back. "Do you have headphones in?"

He raises a brown eyebrow. "Why it's not like you fucked someone?" I see a good section of the team stop and look at the phone. Caleb takes the phone and snaps at them before coming back to me.

Now it's my turn to raise an eyes brow. "I am a grown woman Caleb I can fuck people?"

"Holly shit!" He exits the locker all smiles and giggles like a teenage girl. "You finally fucked." He places a hand over his mouth. "Don't tell me it was Nehemiah!"

I cringe a little hearing his name. It sounds dirty now tainted because of me. Because I screamed his name as I came around his dick. "You had hate sex before I did." He sulks a sad look on his face. "I'm kind of jealous."

"You had a threesome before I did."

He smiles. "Well if you and Nehemiah are open to it."

"Shut up."

"I'm not hearing a no."

"Your not hearing a yes either."

"But there's a possibility."

I clench my fist in anger this is not how the conversation was supposed to go. "There is no possibility I'm fucking Nehemiah again."

He places a hand over his heart, and I swear I can almost see a tear. "So you would fuck me?"

"Caleb." I state my face filled with disgust, and annoyance. This isn't what I called him for.

"Don't look at me with disgust. My dick is amazing. I'm sure it's better than Nehemiah's." He teases with a big fat smirk on his face. I'm gonna kill the man. I'm gonna pour acid all over his fleck and watch him die from his injuries.

"Caleb." I warn ready to jump through the phone.

His face turn serious before he takes a deep breath. "Serious Caleb is here to help tell me what happened." So I explain everything even some of the dirty details because he would do the same. By the end of my explanation he's sitting in his car with a look of concern.

"So after you had an affair with the man you dipped, but before that you told him to tell his fiancé. Not your brightest moment."

"You think." I shriek. This isn't me. I'm usually calm, collected, and composed. I also don't sleep with engaged men but I guess trying something new was in the plan today.

"I think he like you." I scoff.

"No he doesn't."

"I think you like him." An even bigger scoff escapes me. He's fucking stupid this one. "Chicago I know you. You don't sleep with people unless you like them."

Silence. It seems words have completely evaporated from my brain. Nothing but dust can be found. He's right every man I have slept with in the past I've had and emotionally connection with. I have never been one for one night stands. Which is why Logan and I didn't work out. Caleb still a fucking idiot though.

"Call him." He states breaking the silence.

"I..."

"Don't be stubborn listen to me and call him." I nod my head.

"Okay."

"Cool now I'm going to go party with the team, or do you need an all nighter?" I shake my head no.

"Go have fun. Love you."

"I love you too dumbass." I go to send him the middle finger, but he hangs up.

"Asshole." I grab my phone and scroll through my contacts.

🚩NEPO NEMO🚩

Instead of click the number I decided to call him tomorrow. This is definitely a Friday problem.

A knock on my door sounds disturbing me before my thoughts get deep. Harlem cracks open the door.

"Can I spend the night at Sean's next week?" Harlem ask. It's like the third time he's asked to go some place and the third time I have to tell him no.

"No kid." He kiss his teeth the once sweet smile on his face evaporated into thin air.

"What the hell Chicago? Why won't you let me have any fun?" He cross his arms glaring at me. These are moments I'm remind that he is a teenager.

"Just not right now Harlem?"

"I apologized for the fight at school, but we both know it wasn't my fault. Why are you punishing me?" I sigh standing from the bed. I walk until I'm in front of him. Him being only and inch shorter doesn't help with intimidation.

"I'm not. I'm trying to protect."

"From what? A sleep over with movies?" No from our crazy father.

"Just trust me Harlem." He simply scoff and walks out the door slamming it.

"Come do it again!" I get he is pissed but he better fucking watch it.

Not a second later the door opens and he slowly closes it before storming away. I can hear the loud as stops, so I know that he's angry.