11: 100 percent

It's funny how a relaxing vacation away from work can turn into a pissing contest between your coworker

I planned on enjoying every part of my vacation. The sun. The sand. The over priced drinks.

It seems the lord plans when he sent me to Florida, but he has made it up to me in this moments. Not that he needed to but he did.

Logan guides me out into the last sea me on the back of the jet ski. I'm definitely gripping a little tighter on his waist he doesn't seem to mind though.

"You ready." He ask as the salty sea air sprays in my face. A waves seems to be building in the distance.

"Born." I state moving to the back of the jet ski feeling the wobbly marching underneath me. My feet splashing in the thin layer of water.

I hope On my board and at the same time Logan gases the jet ski. The wave behind me building up to at least eleven feet tall.

The wind blows in my face bringing me a sense of calm as it feels my lungs. My board catches the wave and I let go of the handle.

Balancing against the board I glide against the water breaking the surface slightly. The water under my board moves with speed and strength that I haven't felt in a while.

In this moment I feel at peace. So strong and brave yet at the water mercy being so vulnerable in the moment.

The wave collapse behind me and I try to push forward. Keeping away from the tunnel, but soon it over takes and I dive so the waves don't crash on me.

Completely submerged under the water I hold my breath waiting for the wave to calm, before breaking the surface. It takes me a moment before calming and finding Logan not to far from me. I swim with my board attached to my leg quickly reaching Logan.

"Have fun?" Logan ask holding out his arm and pulling me out the water like I weigh nothing.

"So much." I say with the brightest smile on my face as I pull out my board from the water.

————
After Harlem and I ride the waves a few more time we finally rest on the yacht. We are inside smacking on some random fruits.

Logan is sitting dangerously close to me. My thigh resting on his leg and my shoulder against his.

"Did you have fun Harlem?" Logan ask as he rest a hand against my thigh.

Harlem sets down his papaya as he side eyes Logan then looks at me.

'Don't say anything stupid.' I use our sibling connection hoping he can hear me.

'Why not?' He raise an eyebrow already knowing why I said that shit. The look on his face has nothing but mischief and right now I'm wishing for a different brother.

"I had a lovely time." He states with a innocent grin making me wonder what the hell he's thinking. "How's your time trying to get into my sisters pants?" The same smile is on his face as he says it. I mentally groan.