21:Elevator

Shit

Shit. Shit. Shit. I fucked up. I rake a hand through my hair pulling back whatever healthy strands where at the front.

I take in a deep breath throw my nose but all I get is her scent. God she's everywhere. Considering I'm in her office it isn't very helpful for me, but dammit even if I wasn't she's everywhere.

Fuck.

Finally I move from Chicago's office. Chicago. Shit. I said her names. I let my walls fall. My I hate you persona crack. I said her name. Her name in which I have never dared to say.

God I hate her. She's breaking me. Fuck she's breaking me. She's doing things that no man about to be married should feel. God help me before I sin.

Shit I'm a fucking idiot to think I haven't sinned already. To think I haven't sinned when she has been in my ever dream since Washington. To think I haven't signed when we where just to close. To think I haven't signed in hating her. God I hate her. I hate everything about her.

I hate that she was fucking crying. Why the hell was she crying. I came in her to tease her. Dampen her mood through her off her game. Solidify the very foundation we have built. But I fucking heard her crying.

God I've heard Elena cry but it never hurt to see her cry. Shit it never made me feel this way. God I hate her.

Storming out of her office I leave the building without as much as a backwards glance at my assistant. Just as the elevator door open for her I step I side with her.

"I do hate you. I hate your nagging. I hate your voice it screeches in my ears. I hate that you bring your brother to the office and I hate your friend that comes around." I huff taking a step closer to her. Her eyes don't waiver from mine for a moment, and I hate it I can't look away. "I hate that you lightly snore in your sleep and your annoying ass playlist. You have crap taste in music."

I barley notice how close we are until I finish. Our breaths seemingly one and erratic. Our chest press to close together in heat of the moment. A moment that shouldn't happen because this is the woman I hate. "I hate you." She whisper in a weak voice. "And don't touch me again or I'll sue."

"I'll bring an army of lawyers to rain terror on you Ms Evans. That is a battle I will not loose." My voice has calmed down from before to match hers. Breathless. I should be angry. I should be pissed.

"There is nothing you can do to scare me Mr Winter." I have to control the smirk that threatens to escape. She is probably right. The woman in front of me is fearless. I admire her courage and her will to stand tall.

What I hate about her is her red eyes. How they still show red. Even if I normally can't get an emotion on her this never seemed to be one I wanted to catch. It never was one I wanted to see in her eyes. Her eyes in which one of them is a contact. The left one if I remember correctly. It's normal color hazel with a mixture of emerald green and golden brown. There also golden specks around center.

"I doubt that Ms Evans." The elevator doors dings and we both step back upon instinct. I reach for the farthest corner in the elevator, but it still seems to close.

My breathing doesn't seem to be slowing down and neither does hers. My gaze drops to her lips which she licks. How I wonder what they would feel like upon mine.

The air seems to have sparks in it that constantly keep firing off. They continue to send shock waves down my body. I'm barely able to keep my mind in control. My body seems to be fight every though I have of leaving this elevator.

The elevator doors close again and I realize it two hours after the work day everyone gone home. Without think I rush across the elevator pressing the emergency button stopping the elevator.

She's still staring eyes moving from my lips to me. "Shit." We both whisper at the same time just before I take the final step and smack my lips against her's. The moan that leaves her lips is enticing.

She respond quickly as if her body has been begging for this moment as much as mine. No subtle brushes that we pretend not to notice. No sly touch stolen just to feel the warmth of her touch. I'm holding her in my arms. Just to make sure the moment is really I run my finger down the back of her dress. A low moan escapes her lips. So responsive.

Her hands clutch my shirt pulling me towards her also untucking it along the ways. I'm thankful for my lack of a suit jacket.

My lips move from her to the neck I've been so desperately wanting to bite. I graze my two day old stubble along her neck listening for a moan. Once I reach the nape of my neck she sings. I latch my lips on that exact spot. Licking the naked area as I pull her bra and dress strap down.

My hand roams up her dress gripping her perfectly plump ass. Her ass is what the peach emoji was designed after. The prefect curve fits perfectly in my hand. I squeeze hard enough for her to squirm.

"Asshole." She snaps rubbing her leg over my hard cock aggressively. It shouldn't feel as good as it did. The pain mixed with pleasure, but fuck.

"Shut up." I snap as she grips my cock rubbing it a few times before squeezing the life out of me. I let out a low groan in pain which she takes the chance to bite my lip hard enough to draw blood.

"Mouthful." Chicago raises an eyebrow with the biggest fucking grin on her face.

I let out a low chuckle tasting the metallic taste of my blood. "Peach I'll show you a mouthful." I undo my belt and quickly pull her hands behind her back tying them back there.

"Mr Winters?" I can hear a slight amount of nerves in her voice. I've never heard it before. It sounds so sweet.

"Chicago?" She doesn't tell me to stop when I lift up her dress so I don't. I lift it until it's over her peachy ass and I tear away her panties. Then I lift her body so her legs rest on my shoulder.

I look up at her resting her back against the elevator. "I'll show you a fucking mouthful Peach, and I'm going to fucking win this competition you have in your head."

"Fuck..." she doesn't finish the sentence before my lips lock onto her glistening pussy. She was fucking dripping for me and I can taste the mess she is. Every bit of arousal she was bidding between her thigh.

"Just remember I won't do anything u don't want me to." I don't let her speak before my lips are back on her clit circling the little bud.

A moans passes her lips as I hear her hands scrape the metal wall trying to hold onto anything. She lets out a little whimper as she fails to. I can't help but smirk when I dive my tongue in her and she squirms. Her wall clench around me as I flick around. She taste fucking delicious. She taste like pussy. Sweet pussy.

"Nehemiah." She moans arching her back off the wall.

I feel my cock twitch at the first time of her calling my name. As a rewards I suck hard on her clit moving my tongue faster inside of her. With one hand supporting her back. I move the other over her thigh to reach her clit with my thumb. I let my thumb take over as I dive my tongue inside of her for another taste.

Another whimper escapes her lips as she grinds her hips on my face. "Nehemiah." She moans agains through her hand against the wall. "So close." As she moans those words si pull away from her.

A groan leaves her lips from being denied. "No." She whines grinding her hips for any friction which I deny. "Please."

"Sorry Peach." I pinch her ass as I set her back down on the ground with wobbly legs. I lick my lips tasting her just because I feel greedy. "I don't think that was a mouthful. Now on your knees. I have something else in mind."