24: Loveless

Slowly I open the door to the penthouse that I've called home for the past three months

Slowly I open the door to the penthouse that I've called home for the past three months. Three month since I was told to come down here, and take over a business I don't even want.

I thought moving to Italy and hiding deep in the kitchens would have saved me. Little did I know how much money my father is willing to pay to keep the company in the bloodline. A company in which it has become the Bain of my existence from the day I turned eighteen.

When I told my father that the company wasn't in my plans. When I said I want to cook. I want to become a chef. He laughed in my face and called me an idiot. I left that night.

It was simple really I planned on leaving anyway to attend PONCE DELEON CULINARY. The only problem was my funds where lower than I expected them to be, cut off. Fifty dollars to my name and a total of seven changes of clothes.

It didn't matter to me. I was going to live my dream, so I looked for a job. I looked for any restaurant to take me no matter how grimy and in the gutter. It was six months of living on the streets until I finally found something.

An old woman by the name of Cecelia gave me a job in her restaurant as a bus boy. Not the dream job but it was a job. Morning to night I would wash dishes, but when the shopped closed I would cook. Whatever came to my mind I would make it.

My late night activities lasted until on of the cooks noticed more food then normal was missing. I was caught in the middle of making my crème sauce for my beef tenderloin.

The cook Romeo was pissed. Ready to fire me after a tongue lashing. That was until Cecelia tasted my food and told him to stop. My dish was added to the menu that night.

It continued that way for four years. I would come up with something creative, and if it passed Cecelia standards it would be added to the menu.

People lined up for miles waiting for a chance to taste the new item added to the menu, by the mysterious chef. I never took created for any of my dishes. Funny how ten years latter it wouldn't matter. My father always knew where I was, and seven months before his birthday he was going to drag me back to California.

Once back on U.S soil I was given a fiancé and a forged MBA from Oxford. What more could a man ask for?

I turn on the water to the shower hoping to wash my sins away. Wash the woman's Whose touch feels like it's been burned onto my body.

Quickly I strip off my three piece suit, and rush into the warm shower. It's not five minutes later I feel hands wrap around my chest. I'm surprised I didn't smell Elena's Burberry perfume before.

Her hands roam down my chest but I grab them before she can go lower. "Someone's not in the mood?" I turn around to face her. Her bright blue eyes staring back at me.

Rip it off like a bandaid. "I cheated on you."

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

She lets out a deep breath expression blank. Void of the emotions that should be playing on her face. Rage. Anger. Disgust.

"Okay. Just have her sign an NDA, and we can move pass this." I raise an eyebrow in shock.

"Your not angry." She laughs taking a step closer to me. She pecks me on the lips.

"Honestly I could give less of a shit. I've been fucking my driver for the past six months." Her hands roam to my cock gripping it firmly. "I'm in this for the money your in the for the company. I didn't expect you to stay faithful. Just don't knock anyone up besides me."

She goes to place another kiss on my lips but I dodge it. "A loveless marriage." I state. The words tasting awful on my mouth.

"I love your money, and your looks. Maybe one day I'll even love you." She states a smile on her lips as she keeps jerking me off.

My face must display my distaste. Because she huffs letting go of my cock. "Is that what you want?" I take a step away from her cold touch. The warm water hits the back of my head wetting my hair completely.

"Look if you want this to be serious I won't fuck my driver. That just means you can't do the same deal." It seems like a burden for her to love me. To even fuck just one person. God where did my father find her.

"It's the correct way to do marriage." She rolls her eyes before stepping towards me.

"Fine. Deal. Now let's seal it." She lowers to her knees and takes me in her mouth. I was semi hard before, but her mouth brings my cock to life. It doesn't feel the same though. Not as good as Mr Evans.

"Fuck." I groan out gripping Elena's hair and making her choke on my cock. Get her out of you head Nehemiah your engaged.