22:Say My Name

So pretty

So pretty. So silent. The only sound coming from her mouth is her saliva coating my dick, and her chocking on my length. It's absolutely beautiful.

I grip her hair tighter in my hand pushing myself deeper into her warm mouth. "Chicago." I groan as her tongue swirls around my tip. "Fuck."

Lord forgive me for I am about to sin. I've been good all my life. I've tried to be the best catholic I can be. I have never so munched as glanced at a woman since my forced engagement, but her.

Even if the looks where filled with annoyance. Annoyance I'm not even sure was my own. Shit now I am sure. I'm annoyed that this woman has tempted me ever since she walked into my life. Annoying me with her charm and her over excessive talking.

"God." I groan out just as my tip hits the back of her throat. My gaze travels down to her. Drool coating the sides of her mouth. Eyes filled with tears and red. She's fucking stunning even in this state.

Forgive me lord.

Gripping her hair I pull her away. She has for a complete breath of air. "Stand up." I demand pulling my wallet out of my undone pants. She doesn't hesitate looking almost as eager as I am. It's not possible though.

Pulling out a condom I drop the wallet on the floor. She takes the damn thing from me before I get the chance to rip the foil. "This changes nothing. I still hate you." She states slipping on the condom and tugging my cock. I let out a groan.

"Whatever you say Peaches." I smirk lifting her so her legs wrap around my waist.

"Stop calling me that." She snaps rolling her eyes as she aligns me with her warm entrance. Her eyebrows pull together in annoyance and I can't help but smirk.

I don't think I even will. The way she reacts turns me on even more. "Not a chance Peach." She about to open her mouth to say something stupid but I cut her off, by pushing myself deep inside her.

Her legs grip tightly around my waist as she lets out a low moan. God she feels amazing even through the thin layer of plastic. Her pussy grips my so tight my knees almost buckle.

I start moaning at a steady pace soaking in the feeling. Her hand travels through my hair pulling tightly tilting my head to the side. Her warm lips attach to my neck nibbling softly before she marks me. I groan at the sensation. As she bites harder.

Chicago giggles pulling at my hair harder. "Did that hurt?" Moving my hips faster I begin to slam inside over her. Chicagos mouth falls opens as if she's trying to speak, but nothing will come out.

"Did that hurt?" I ask as I continue to pound inside of her. My hand grip her ass tighter. Enough to leave a mark for a few days.

"Asshole." She moans just as I circle her clit teasingly. "Nehemiah." She whimpers. I steal the next moan she makes with my lips swallowing the sound.

Her moans become so loud that even my lips can't drown them out. I bite her lip before pulling away enough to leave blood. "I'm close." I smirk completely pulling out of her.

A whimper escapes her lips as she glares at me. "Fucking asshole." Her legs drop to the floor. Just before she can drop I catch her. Turning Chicago around I press her against the cold elevator wall.

Her peachy ass stares right at me. I never knew something could be so beautiful. "You know with all this asshole talk..." I run my hand across her ass.

"We aren't that close buddy." I let out a low chuckle pulling her hips out so her back arches.

"So..." I grip her hair so she rest her head on my shoulder. "If we where closer."

"I'd..." I slam inside her before she can finish her sentence. I continue the aggressive movements permanently shaping her pussy to my cock.

"You know you may hate me." She lets out another loud moan. "But you seem to love my cock." Chicago only groans in frustration as her hips match my speed. The sound of our skin slapping along with her moans echo in the air.

"It's okay Peach, I won't tell." I let out a groan as she clenched around me. I try and fight back my reales feeling myself coming close to the edge.

She lets out another loud moan when I reach around to start rubbing her clit. "Please."

"Say my name." I want to hear my name on her lips one more time. I want to hear it drip like honey from her again. I want her only to scream my name. Fuck the formalities. Now that I've heard her say it I don't think I'll get enough. It's like wanting to hear your favorite song on repeat.

"Mr Winters." I pinch her clit in annoyance.

"My name Chicago." I groan feeling her about to come again. "As you cum say my name."

"Nehemiah." She moans breathlessly as she cums around my cock. I can't fight my orgasm anymore and realize myself inside of the condom. I try my best to hold Chicago up as she rides her high.

Once she comes down I pull out and loosen my grip on her. Our breathing is still uneven, and I hold her until it's back to normal. Slow and steady.

Chicago turn a to face me her chocolate brown eyes looking at me. "Stop wearing that damn contact." She has beautiful eyes. I was honestly shocked the first time I saw them. One hazel with the slight amount of green and gold. The other a chocolate brown that you could drown in.

"You not my father Mr Winters." Chicago pushes me away to pull down her skirt and blouse. "Fix your dick." I swear she's going to kill me. If only I could slam my dick inside her and shut her up.

Pulling the condom off I tie the thing and place it in my pocket to dispose of this later. "We should..."

She cuts me off before I can finish. "Don't say talk. We don't need to talk because this was just... a moment of weakness."

"A moment of weakness." It feels like dirt on my tongue. "You call that a moment of weakness." A moment of weakness has never gone so far for me. I could have stopped. I could have stopped when I kissed her the first time.

Before I pushed my cock inside her either time. Shit it wasn't weakness. I wanted everything. I'm an engaged man, and I want everything this woman has to offer. No matter how much she pisses me off.

"Chicago don't lie." I say taking a hand through my hair as I fix my pants. "That was built up tension."

"Now you're being delusional." She laughs turning away from me wiping her face with her hand.

"Chicago look at me." I snap. I feel fucking delusional right now.

She presses the elevator button before turning to face me. She looks better that she did before. The look of sex barely noticeable anymore. Her hair combed into a ponytail. Her makeup wiped away with the napkin she pulled out her purse.

"This was a mistake Nehemiah. Don't go getting your panties in a bunch. Also tell your wife or don't I don't care honestly. Just figure out what u want to do and let me know." The elevator doors ding and she walks out grabbing her bag. "I don't want to be blind sided."

The doors start to close with how long I've been standing there. Unsure of what I can even call my self anymore. I've betrayed my morals and cheated on my fiancé. "Shit." I yell punching the elevator wall.

A sharp pain travels through my hand. "Fuck." I groan hold my damn wrist. It feels like I broke the damn thing. I try to move my wrist, but it doesn't budge.

Great one more thing.