5:Guilt

"He's so fucking hot

"He's so fucking hot." Caleb says in between chewing his toast. I snatch my phone away from him.

"You're not helping." I sigh looking at the screen for a moment before turning it off.

I reach for the glass filled with mimosas and down the rest. He is fucking hot. "You knew I swung for both teams when you called me."

I roll my eyes at him raising my glass for one of the waiter to refill it.

Caleb and I both started working together at Winters when we were sixteen. Even though I hated every moment about working in the mail room he made it better.

His boyish laugh. His charming smile. Being easy on the eyes.

It's wasn't his bright green eyes and well defined jaw that attracted me to him. Or his athletic body due to him playing professional football. It truthfully his personality, and his curly brown hair.

We tried the relationship thing for a while, but decided we were better off as friends.

"So you gonna fuck him?" He ask continuing to eat.

"No. He's getting married. Home wrecker isn't something I wanna put on title. Plus he's a fucking asshole." He nods in understanding. "Have you see the fiancé?"

"No." A smile comes onto Caleb's face. He starts tpying on his phone like a maniac.

"She's cute." He blurts out.

I immediately snatch his phone to look. She's tiny. Almost pocket sized at around 5'2". She has long curly brown hair that stretches to her waist. Sun kissed tan skin.

Adorably chubby cheeks that you could squeeze. Blue green doe eyes giving her a innocent look. A small cute button nose.

Her munchkin size body is D's and a well grabable ass. She fucking abordable with curves.

"She is." I sigh seeing exactly why Nehemiah is with her.

"But you, my bestfriend is sexy." I roll my eyes at his comment. "Trust me I've seen you naked."

He's referring to the time he caught my and my ex-boyfriend in the bathroom at his house.

I toss him back the phone with a tight lipped smile. He's just saying that to cheer me up. I don't see what he does in the mirror.

"Chicago." He warns noticing my judge face. "You are fucking gorgeous. Beautiful cat like eyes one fierce brown the other soft hazel. That stand out against your golden brown skin.

Beautiful light curly brown hair that you hide with a flat iron. You should really stop doing that.

An ass that fits perfectly in your hands along your perky tites. Gives you curves and in all the right places." He states not caring who could be listening.

"Whatever?" Caleb raises his eyebrow at my nonchalant manner.

He's going to do the thing. "Did you just whatever my best friends beauty? Look don't ever talk about my bestfriend like that only I can. Now say three thing you find beautiful about yourself."

I roll my eyes at his antics not wanting to play along. I take a sip from my mimosa that arrived a while ago.

"I will shout out right here Chicago do the thing." He warns with a mischievous grin telling me he's not complaining.

"You'll get recognized."

"Don't give a fuck. Someone was shit talking my friend." He stands up taking in a deep breath of air but I cut him off.

"My height. My personality. Me not dropping you because your bat shit crazy."

He smiles victoriously taking his seat. "I'll take that today but next time I want more descriptions."

"Caleb Johnson. Ohh my gosh I'm a huge fan." A little boy says showing off his jersey to Caleb.

I wince down the waiter. "Check." I ask knowing it's time to take our leave.

Caleb signs the boys jersey and that's when a flood of people start rushing towards us.

I hand about two hundred dollars to the waiter, and grab Caleb's hand fighting through the crowd of people.

"My best friend becomes a pro football and I suffer the consequences." Caleb wraps his arm around my waist guiding us through the restaurant.

~~~~~~
Feeling lighter from the mimosas I return back to work. Prince has already returned from wherever.

But my eyes catch sight of a random man sitting in the desk across from princes.

He reminds me of a young version Taylor Lautner, when he was in Twilight. The only difference is his hair is in the New Moon phase.

"Name?" I ask the man who looks up from his desk.

"Conrad and can I just say..." I cut him off. "No you can't. I have work to do."

Prince stands up from seat behind his desk. "What I miss?" I ask taking my seat back at my desk.

"Nothing it's been slow."

"Perfect." I sigh relaxing in my chair taking out my hair from the middle part low bun. I rake my finger through my hair rubbing my scalp to relax myself.

"Alright go home for today." Prince looks at his watch. "I know. It's only twelve. Go home Prince."

He smiles shyly. "Thank you Mrs Evans."

"Leave Prince." I tell him. He waves goodbye before walking out the door.

Not long after he leave a soft knock catches my attention. I pull my hair back into a low bun telling them to come in.

Nehemiah steps inside my office. His blue gray eyes locking onto me. Guilt is plastered on his face as he meets my eyes.

We didn't even do anything and he finds himself disgusted. Just imagine if something happened. If his plump lips attached themselves onto mine.

If the tension I felt when looking into his blue gray eyes was real.

It wasn't though.

"I wanted to apologize." He stands in front of my desk guilt ridden. "I should have put us in that situation. I take full responsibility for my irresponsible actions."

I smirk to myself. "No problem Mr Winter. Have a nice night." I say leaning back in my chair.

His eyes don't linger longer than there supposed. He turns away walking away from me.

I turn my head to look at the night sky. The city lighting up the night. Starting to come alive with the weekend affairs.

Here I am caging myself behind my desk. Why? I have no clue. I ask myself everyday why I don't just go out and enjoy the night. Live like a normal twenty-five year old on the town.

Standing up I pack my paperwork and computer.

I exit the empty building feeling the weight of being alone. The only thing person I have is myself.

Once outside the warm night summer air hits my skin. I walk towards the garage where I see a familiar face leaning against my car.

A smile graces my lips when I notice it's Caleb. I practically run to him in high heels. When I reach him I tightly wrap my arms around his large frame. "You thought I was going to leave you alone."

He wraps his large arms around my body. "You get on my nerves how well you know me." I say snuggling into his chest.

"You love me."

"Maybe." I smirk releasing my grip on him.