13:Cheetos

I'm staring at the vending machine trying to decide what I should choose for dinner tonight

I'm staring at the vending machine trying to decide what I should choose for dinner tonight. It's between oven baked hot Cheetos or a Pop tart.

Honestly I think I'm going to take the Cheetos as my dinner and the Pop-tart as dessert. I deserve the treat if I'm going to be here for who knows how long.

My favorite boss decided to stick me with some work that must be finished today. Even though it has nothing to do with my job someone decided to leave early today so it has to do with me.

I decided to treat myself with both and walk back to my desk. I lay my head against my hand trying to wipe away the stress of work.

It doesn't fucking work. How the shit am I supposed to finish this on zero battery power?

Just when I'm about to fall asleep a certain someone returns. I can hear his office door open and I take that as a way to leave him with the work.

In the empty office I walk to the other side of the hallway opening his door. There he is in all his glory looking for whatever the fuck he is looking for.

"I need you to complete the files." I state catching his attention. I think he thought the office was empty since I sent Prince home hours ago.

The surprise erases from his face and a blank look replaces it. "No." He states with little to no emotion. I walk further in his office.

"Let me restate. You have to complete these files. It's your field."

"Yet they are in your hand." He says not bothering to look at me.

I huff in frustration. "Because you decide to have a early day."

He grabs something from his desk drawer that I don't see and places it in his pocket. "We'll pretend like you didn't see me. That I am just a figment of you imagination." He starts walking towards me but I keep my ground.

An annoyed look on his face as he locks eyes with me. "You ever think that I left early for a reason and that I might need to leave now." He raises an eyebrow and gives me a you dumb look.

"I honestly don't care for your reasoning Mr.Winters. All I know is that if I where to make one falls movement on this file you quotes would be fucked for the week." He kisses his teeth raking a hand through his already mess black hair.

The a small smile comes to his face as he takes the file from my hand. "Fine I'll do it." For just a moment I become nervous by the look in his eyes. I'm worried that my actions my now have unforeseen consequences, but as soon as that moment comes it pass.

I practically float towards the elevator with my things in hand leaving Nehemiah at the office.

~~~~
The consequences of my actions have come in the form of me sitting in the office with baby winter and big winter.