Part 1

Lily POV

Lily's house👆

I wake up to the sound of birds outside my window. There is a tree right next to my window and I usually climb on it to get on our roof because it's my spot where I go to just to get a little fresh air. I stretch my arms and look outside my window and as I open the window, I see a big moving truck. I saw a cute boy there helping carrying some things inside like a tv and some plants.

Cute boy's house👇

The house is gorgeous

The house is gorgeous. I only just started realising that we had new neighbours. Omg! This means I might have a friend. Oh wait, I get bullied so I guess not. I hated everyone at my school. I wondered if the cute boy was gonna be at my school... I looked back over at their house after staring at the birds and saw the cute boy looking at me with a smirk on his face. I was only wearing a sports bra and some shorts.

Suddenly I heard my mom call me from downstairs. I put on one of my oversized t-shirts and went down. " Hun, we're going to quickly go help the neighbours get settled in, wanna come? " " Yea sure mum. "

I went back upstairs and got dressed properly.

My outfit👇

My hair👇

I finished my hair and went down

I finished my hair and went down. Me and my mum went out and walked to the new neighbours and asked if they wanted us to help. The woman smiled and said yes politely. She was so pretty. She gave me a box to take inside and talked to my mom outside. I just walked in to put the box down and suddenly bumped into someone. It was the cute guy, but just up close. Wow was he hot, not just cute.

The box fell out of my hands when I bumped into him and we stared at each other for a split second. And then I bent down to pick the stuff up that fell out. He bent down aswell and helped me pick things up. I stood back up with the box in my hands again. He suddenly spoke. "Do you want me to carry the box?" "Uhm, yes please. It's kinda heavy." He chuckled and took the box and I felt his hand brush against mine while taking the box.

----------------------------------

Hey guys. What do you think of the first part? Please comment if there are any mistakes! And please don't comment hate stuff. I'm 14 while writing this so yea. If you don't like the book, then you don't need to read it:)

Love you guys🤪