Part 27

Lily POV

1 week later- wedding day!

I woke up and got out of bed. Cody was at his house and I was at mom's house because we were not allowed to see each other before the wedding. I went into the bathroom, showered, did my skin care and then started getting ready. I put my make up on, then I did my hair, then I put on the dress and then my shoes. The two girls came running in and gasped when they saw it all.

"Oh my god! You look beautiful, Lily!" Caitlin yelled.

"Thanks Caitlin." I said smiling.

I made sure I was completely ready and then helped the girls get ready. They were ready and we got into the limo that got us and drove to the wedding. Cody was waiting for us, at the end of the aisle. The girls got their bouquets and walked down and stood where they were supposed to.

I started walking down the aisle and everyone stood up. I looked around and then put my eyes on Cody. He looked so perfect. I smiled and he smiled back. I got to him and he took my hands and we walked to the priest.

"Today we are brought to celebrate and bring Lily and Cody together. Do you have your own vows?"

"Yes." We said at the same time. We chose to take the vows from "Corpse Bride".

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I shall be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine, Lily." I wanted to cry but luckily I held it in.

I repeated it and then the priest spoke again.

"The part we've all been waiting for-" we all chuckled and he went on, "You may now kiss the bride." We kissed and then he and I walked to the ball room with everyone else.

Now I wasn't Lily Cameron anymore, I was Lily Wellington from today.

The first song played. It was me and Cody's song, Dancing in the dark, by Ed Sheeran.

We danced slowly to it, his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. It felt like we were dancing forever and it was amazing.

I wanted it to be like this forever, me and him dancing. Eventually the song ended and then a nice up beat song played and everyone started dancing. Cody had to dance with my mom and I had to dance with his dad. His dad was nice.

It felt nice dancing with his dad because I kind of thought of my dad, when he apologized and I hugged him. I still remember it all. I missed my dad, he was a better man when I saw him after all this time.

The sing ended and now it was the girls dancing with the boys. Everyone had their partner and a nice sing played and everyone started dancing.

We had a lot of fun and after me and Cody went home to go get out bags, and then we went to the airport. We got there and flew to Hawaii and when we got there, we decided to live in a nice house that was a lot like Daniel's house.

The backyard was so beautiful. Me and Cody decided that we were going to have a late night swim. We got our swimming clothes on and he went to the pool first, he finished getting dressed before me.

My swimsuit

I went to the backyard finding Cody already in the pool just floating and looking up at the sky

I went to the backyard finding Cody already in the pool just floating and looking up at the sky. I got his attention by calling his name. He looked at me and smirked. He was looking me up and down.

I then told him to move and I jumped into the pool. I came up to the surface and Cody was swimming towards me and I started swimming to him. I got to him and we just stared at each other.

I kissed him and I didn't want to stop. It felt amazing kissing him. My fingers were going through his hair and his hands were on my waist. He pressed me against the pool wall and he started kissing my neck and then came back up kissing me again.

We made out for a long time and then went inside. We got inside and then we got dressed into pajamas. This time we got dressed in front of each other now that we were married. I undressed myself and Cody was staring at me with amazement and love in his eyes.

I then took out some pajamas and put them on.

I got in bed and so did Cody and we cuddled the whole night

I got in bed and so did Cody and we cuddled the whole night. I loved him so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Was the wedding good? Please comment if you see any mistakes:)

Hope you all enjoy this book and love you all<3