Part 15

Lily POV

I woke up and saw that Daniel had carried me to bed the night before. I got up and walked into my walk in closet and got dressed.

I went downstairs, and saw Daniel standing at the kitchen counter, leaning against it

I went downstairs, and saw Daniel standing at the kitchen counter, leaning against it. When he heard my footsteps, he turned and looked at me and greeted me with a smile. I returned the smile politely and walked into the kitchen. I was a lot shorter than him, so I couldn't reach a few cupboards.

I tried reaching a cupboard for the waffle maker, and couldn't reach it. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me. I gestured to the cupboard and he knew exactly what I wanted. He grabbed it and put it down for me and smiled walking away. I started making some waffles as I was listening to some music through my phone and danced to some of them.

Sometimes I would find Daniel looking at me, but I didn't really think anything of it. I finished the waffles and gave some to Daniel. I got mine and sat at the dining table. He came with his waffles and sat next to me.

✨1 month later✨

Daniel and I have been getting close in the past month. It was nice living with him. I got to know him very well, and he got to know me very well. It was fun being at his house. We would go out to the pool a lot to have some fun, like play volleyball or like just splash each other with the water.

✨Getting ready to go back home✨

I started packing my suitcase and made sure I had everything. Daniel said he wanted to meet the guys back at Saint Lucia. I guessed it would be fine. He packed his stuff and said he would like to move to there. I didn't know why not so I said ok.

10 minutes later

We got into the car and started driving to the airport and got on the plane. When we got to the end of the flight, we headed to a restaurant because Daniel wanted to tell me something. We went in and ordered a few stuff. My phone suddenly started ringing. I wanted to pick it up but Daniel wouldn't let me. So I just let it go and put my phone on silent.

He broke the silence between us saying, "Lily. I fell in love with you. I don't know how to explain how I feel but I know I fell in love with you."

"Daniel. I'm really sorry, but I prefer us as just friends. It's not that I don't like you, it's just I don't want to be in a relationship right now and I want us to stay friends." I smiled and he smiled back. We went back to the car and we drove to my house. I looked at my phone and gasped. 20 damn missed calls!!! They were all from mom. I called her quickly, seeing the house was empty.

She answered. "Honey where are you? You need to come to the hospital right now! Be quick!" "Mom, what is happening? I'm confused. Why to the hospital?" I heard nothing for a few seconds.

"Honey, it's Cody...he-he was in a car crash."

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of the plot twist? Is the book good so far? I hope you guys are enjoying it:)

Love you all<3