Part 8

Lily POV

✨2 days later✨

I was still at the hospital, because the doctors said that I still had low blood pressure and that might cause another heart attack.

I didn't mind all the tests they were doing, I was just happy that Kevin was there. I wouldn't have been able to live without him. He was the light in my life.

💫✨1 week later✨💫

I woke up and just sat on my bed thinking. I wasn't sad anymore, thankfully. I was happy again. Kevin then came into my room, making me smile. He sat next to me and moved a strand of hair behind my ear and looked me in the eyes. I just looked back straight into his. He then gave me a hug. When he pulled away, he kissed me.

He then told me to get dressed into something very pretty. So I did.

My outfit👇

I went downstairs when I was done getting dressed

I went downstairs when I was done getting dressed. When Kevin saw me, he gasped. He walked over to me and said, "You look so beautiful in this dress." I started to blush, and he kissed me.

We went to a party. A very crowded party. I went so that Kevin would be happy. My worst enemy was there, Cody. But I ignored him the whole time. Well, tried to.

Cody saw me and stared at me from head to toe. I got uncomfortable and didn't know where Kevin was. He started walking over to me. I tried walking away, but he grabbed my waist. I tried pulling away but his grip on me was firmer than I thought.

"Where do you think you're going, gorgeous?" I could smell the alcohol on him.

"Away from you, isn't it obvious?"

"I really would like it if you stayed in my arms."

"I wouldn't. I have a boyfriend. Get off me."

"I don't care about your boyfriend, you little bitch."

"What did you just call me?"

"A little-"

"I heard what you said, asshole."

I pulled away and ran out the door. My house wasn't too far away, so I ran home. I didn't know where Kevin was. Suddenly, I fell to the ground. I felt someone pinning me to the ground. I tried to get away, but I couldn't. I tried to turn to see who it was, but I couldn't move.

Suddenly I felt this huge stinging pain in my back. I didn't know what was happening. Someone was on top of me, while I was on my stomach. The stinging pain got worse, and I think I passed out. I woke up, and saw Kevin by my side, looking very worried. I tried sitting up, but the stinging pain was back again. I wanted to speak, but something covered my mouth. I looked around a little. I was at the hospital again. But why was I here? What happened?

I tapped on Kevin, and he gave me a pen and paper. I wrote down, "What happened? Why am I back at the hospital?" He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and then said, "Love, you got cut down your back and you got cut by your throat." I looked at him shocked. What? Who would do this to me? He then spoke up again.

"Love, I know who did this to you. He is being questioned. Don't worry, love. Nothing like this will ever happen again." I wrote down, "Who did this?" He then said, "Cody." When I heard that name, I was shocked. Everything came back to me now.

I looked at Kevin in sadness, anger, confusion and shock. He seemed to realise. "Love, are you feeling okay?" I nodded. I wanted to speak. I tapped on the thing covering my mouth. He went out to get a nurse to take it off. She took it off carefully. I couldn't speak properly though. Because I got cut by my throat.

💫✨1 week later✨💫

I woke up and saw Kevin holding me by my waist while sleeping. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. I just stared at him. His eyes flew open looking straight into mine. We were still at the hospital, because I needed to recover.

I turned around so that I was fully turned to him. I felt his hand on my cheek, gently brushing it. I looked straight into his eyes, and he then kissed me on my forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? I tried my best. I really enjoy writing this book, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

Love you all<3