Part 13

Lily POV

I woke up, after struggling to sleep. I barely got any sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what Cody said last night. I can't choose between them! They both mean so much to me. This is too hard. I can't do this. I need to get away from here!

I went downstairs, seeing my mom bringing two bouquets into the house.

"Goodmorning mom. Who are those from?"

"Their for you honey. One from Kevin and the other from Cody."

Holy shit! Why did they both get me a bouquet?! This is getting out of hand now. I need to really get out of here.

"Mom, can I like, go on a little trip? I want to take a break from everyone, if you know what I mean." I gestured to the flowers. "Sure, honey. You can go where ever you want. How long?"

"Just for about two months I guess. I just need time to process things and it is summer so I would like to go to Huawei and go to the beach. Can I?"

"Sure honey. Just be safe. When are you going?"

"Next week I guess. I need to tell the two boys about it. I don't just want to leave without them knowing. Is Kevin home yet?"

"Yes."

I went over to his house and saw him sitting on the porch. I went up to him and said, "Thanks for the flowers. I need tot talk to you, Kevin."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I'm going to go to Huawei for two months, to take a break from all these recent events. In the time that I'm gone, please try and be friends with Cody for me please?"

"Uhm. I guess so. Sure."

"Thanks." I was shocked that he didn't like look sad or anything. What the hell?!

I walked away, not even saying goodbye. I didn't want to talk to him for the rest of the day. He was such an asshole. I don't know who he is anymore. He changed completely. I was zoned out sitting on the bench in my backyard until someone was putting their hands on my shoulders. I turned and saw Cody.

"Hey Cody."

"Hey, Lily."

"I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Im going to go to Huawei for about two months from next week. I asked Kevin to try and be friends with you for me, but he didn't really look forward to it. He didn't even sound sad when I told him but anyways. Are you going to be ok while I'm not here?"

He stared at me for a second, and then suddenly leaned in and kissed me. This time, I didn't move away. Why did I need to move away this time? I didn't have a reason, so I just kissed him back. This didn't feel like anything like me and Kevin's kisses. It felt different. A good different.

It was a very rough and passionate kiss, while Kevin used to kiss me gently. Cody was a really good kisser. This felt amazing. But I still had to get away from both of them and focus on myself. When we stopped and just stared at each other, he gave me a hug and said, "I'll be just fine." He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

✨1 week later✨

I woke up and got out of bed to get dressed to go to the airport. Today was the day I was going to go to Huawei. I was really excited, but also a bit sad because of leaving everyone here. When I went downstairs, I saw my mom, Kevin's mom, Kevin and Cody standing there waiting for me to say goodbye. I was walking down with my suitcase and Cody came and helped me carry it.

I first said goodbye to Kevin's mom and then she went back home. Then I said goodbye to my mom and she went to her room to do something. Now I was standing by the two boys. I first hugged them both at the same time. Then I gave Kevin a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye. He went home and I gave Cody a very long hug. When we pulled away, he gave me a peck on my lips and then said, "See you when you come back, beautiful" and then he winked at me. I must say, I kinda got butterflies after he did that.

What I was wearing👇

Hair

Shoes

Shoes

Clothes

Clothes

I got to the airport and I didn't wait too long and then I had to get on

I got to the airport and I didn't wait too long and then I had to get on. I couldn't wait for this to begin. I was so happy I made this choice!

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Is it okay? Should I add another person, like a boy she meets at Huawei?

Please comment what you want in the next part:)

Love you guys<3