Part 7

Lily POV

✨1 week later✨

I woke up, feeling drained. I didn't want to get out of bed, now that Kevin was so far away from me. The fact that he had to go so far, made me feel so depressed, lonely, sad and so many other emotions.

My mom came to see if I was awake. She came in and asked me to get up. I just lied and said I didn't feel well. Well, it's not really a lie, I really didn't feel well. I cried so much when he left, I cried every day, since he was gone. Just thinking about the crying, made me want to cry.

It then hit me again. He was gone, in Paris. I started crying. And after a while, I wasn't just crying, I was sobbing. All this pain I felt, just because he was gone. My mom heard me, she came to my room and tried to comfort me, but nothing helped.

After a few days of me acting like this, my mom got me a therapist, since I  didn't want to talk to my mom about my feelings. The therapist came to our house every day, asking me questions about how I slept, how I was doing and stuff like that.

I wouldn't even really look at anyone during this time, I just stared out the window, at the sky, like me and Kevin used to. That's when it hit me again. A few tears started rolling down my cheeks. I tried to wipe them away, but the therapist had already seen it. I wasn't paying attention to her really.

She gave me a hug, and I was shocked, because no one has tried giving me a hug since Kevin left. I started sobbing against her shoulder while she hugged me and I thought of Kevin again. She just kept me in her arms softly, trying to calm me down. I couldn't stop crying.

My eyes were hurting from all the crying. After that, my blood pressure was very low. My mom had to take me to the hospital, because I almost passed out from the crying and not getting fresh air and some other stuff.

I had to do some tests for them to make sure I'm fine. I started to zone out again while at the hospital. I thought of Kevin again by accident and started crying again. Suddenly, all the pain went away. I couldn't feel a thing.

It felt like I was somewhere safe and very welcoming and so pretty place too. I felt relieved. It felt like I was there for so long, and then I opened my eyes, and saw I was still in the hospital.

My mom was crying. Kevin's mom was there, crying. And when I looked to the other side next to me, I saw Kevin, also crying. They didn't see I was awake yet. I turned to Kevin, and almost jumped up with joy, and hugged him. He hugged me back and I said, "Don't you dare leave me again." "Don't worry, love. I won't." He smiled and then kissed me.

When the doctor came back, he told me I had had a heart attack. I was relieved that Kevin was back now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Is it ok? Please comment ideas I would love to see some ideas

Love you guys<3