Part 9

Lily POV

✨1 week later✨

I woke up. I was happy to be going home today. I was really getting tired of this hospital. All the injections I had to get through the day, the physical therapy for my back, it all was getting a bit too much now. This Friday was the prom.

I was sick of being here. I needed to get home and be with Kevin.

I waited about an hour until I went home. Kevin came and picked me up. He told me to put a blindfold on. We pulled up to a driveway, as I could hear the sound of it. Kevin helped me out of the car, and positioned me. He then told me to take the blindfold off. I took it off, and we were standing in front of a beautiful house.

"Wow, this is so beautiful. But why are we here?"

"This is gonna be our home, love."

"OUR home?"

He went down on one knee. He then spoke and said, "Yes, our home. Love, will you marry me?"

I reacted without thinking. "Yes! A million times yes!" I gave him a hug and kissed him . I was so happy that he asked me to marry him. I couldn't believe how my life took such a huge turn. The only sad thing he told me was, that he had to go back to Paris to finish his scholarship. He was only going to be there for about a week or two, so I didn't mind.

He went to go pack his things and I sat outside on the beautiful porch. I saw Cody then walking up to me, with a sad face. He then said, "Listen, I'm really sorry for what I did to you Lily. I never wanted to hurt you. I never thought that the alcohol would make me do such a thing. I am really sorry. Can we be friends?"

I stood there in shock. He was really apologizing. I then said, "Yes, we can be friends but it will take me a while to fully trust you, since you hurt me before multiple times."

"Thank you so much Lily. I'm happy you forgave me."

"I'll give you this week and next week to fully earn my trust."

"Okay. I'll try my best. Bye Lily."

"Bye Cody."

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think? I fully ask of your guy's opinion, please comment if you want me add anything else

Love you all<3