Part 5

Lily POV

I got out of bed and remembered it was Saturday today. I got dressed comfortably and went over to Kevin's house.

Outfit👇

I knocked on the door and he came out

I knocked on the door and he came out. He was in his vest and shorts. We both were ready for a little run around the neighborhood. I had my backpack with some food and water bottles in. We went for a run.

1 hour later✨

We got back home and went to his backyard. We ate a few snacks and then layed on the grass looking up at the sky. Well, I was laying and looking up at the sky, while Kevin was just staring at me like I was the prettiest thing on earth. I didn't mind it though.

I sat up and looked over at Kevin, who was still stating at me. I just smiled and started to blush, so I looked away. I then felt his hand turn my head to look at him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He then leaned in and kissed me.

We got up off the ground and he pushed me on the swing. It was wonderful! I then got off and walked over to the bench. It was 5pm. I looked over at Kevin swinging like he was a little kid. I chuckled. He heard me and looked at me.

We stared at each other for a moment and then he started walking over to me. He had his phone and speaker with him so he played our song that he played the night he confessed his feelings. He held out his hand and gestured me to dance with him. I took his hand and we started dancing slowly to the rhythm of the song.

We danced like that for a while and then he lifted my face to look up at him. He then sad, "You're so beautiful, I love you so much, love." "I love you too, babe." I smiled at him. He then leaned in and kissed me and after that we went back inside. I said goodbye to his mom then he walked with me outside to the porch. He walked to my house with me and gave me a goodbye hug and kiss.

"Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, babe." We smiled at each other and I went inside the house closing the door behind me and locking it. I went up to my room and got into my pajamas.

My pajamas👇

I got ready for bed and then fell asleep right away when I got in bed and snuggled a teddy bear as big as me

I got ready for bed and then fell asleep right away when I got in bed and snuggled a teddy bear as big as me. I sometimes imagined it was Kevin that I'm cuddling with. I missed him although I just saw him. I fell asleep dreaming about my future with Kevin. A beautiful wedding, 1 or 2 children, big house in this neighborhood. I was gonna live happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Do you like it so far? Please comment any errors if there is any;) I love yall so much!<3

Do you guys want to give me any ideas for the next part? I would love to see and read any ideas:)

Love you guys<3