Part 17

Lily POV

I woke up next to Cody. He looked so peaceful and adorable while sleeping. Suddenly his eyes shot open. "Done checking me out?"

"No. Not yet. Aaaaaaaaaaand, there. Ok I'm done."

I got up to get out of bed and Cody grabbed my waist stopping me from going away. I shrieked. "Cody! Stop, let me go! I need to go-laugh-shower!"

He let go and I ran to the bathroom and took a shower. I came out seeing Cody still just laying there. I had a towel around me covering everything, thank god. He turned my way and smirked. "What, Cody?"

"You're really beautiful."

"How many times more are you going to say that?" I asked my back turned to his way.

"When you start believing it." He said standing right behind me. I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Wait for me downstairs will you?"

"Okay, beautiful."

I got dressed nicely and then went downstairs.

I went downstairs and Cody turned to me. He looked me up and down and smirked walking towards me. "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you Cody."

"Excuse me? 'Cody'?"

"Sorry, darling."

"Sounds better." He said kissing me on my forehead. I buried my face in his chest while giving him a hug. When I pulled away, he kissed me like always. He was the best person ever. I'm so happy that I met him and he confessed and apologized after everything. I love him so much.

He excused himself to go shower and then get dressed. I went and sat down on the couch. Suddenly, I remembered about the two girls I met in Hawaii. Caitlin and Jasmine.

Caitlin

Jasmine

Jasmine

I stood up from the couch and went to get my phone on the kitchen counter

I stood up from the couch and went to get my phone on the kitchen counter. I picked it up and called them both. They answered and I told them about me and Cody who are together and then they told me they were actually already in one of the malls nearby even.

I told them they could come over and I'll then just invite Kevin and Daniel to meet them. They really want to meet the other two boys. After about 10 minutes they were outside. I let them in and just after that, Cody came down the stairs in a nice outfit.

He was wearing👇

He was wearing a very tight shirt that showed off his muscles and some jeans with some shoes

He was wearing a very tight shirt that showed off his muscles and some jeans with some shoes. He came walking down towards me and smirked at me. I smiled back at him and then ran up to him and jumped giving him a hug, while he swung me around. The two girls were watching us and said, "Awwww." At the same time and they made cute faces.

I introduced them to Cody and after a few minutes, Kevin and Daniel arrived aswell. I introduced them all to each other. We had a nice day together.

At night✨

We all sat on the couch and then I was getting bored, so I put some music on and just sang with it with everyone else. Then a slow song came on and Cody asked me to dance with him. I went and danced to the slow beat with him. It felt amazing. We stared into each other's eyes while we danced.

His eyes always made me wander inside them. I buried my face in his chest when he pulled me closer. He kinda rested his chin on my head and we danced like that for a very long while.

When the song ended, I kissed him and when we pulled away, he bent down on his knees. Oh my god!

"Marry me Lily."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I love you so much Cody!" I shouted of excitement. He just proposed!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you are enjoying:)

Love you all<3