Part 6

Lily POV

I woke up the next morning and rubbed my eyes. When I opened my eyes fully, I saw Kevin standing at my door leaning against it. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. He then ran downstairs and I just sat there, wondering if he was going to come back or just wait for me. After about 2 minutes, he came back up with a platter. There was bacon, eggs, toast and my favourite drink - lemonade.

I smiled widely and he sat the platter on my legs in front of me and sat there next to me just watching me eat. It was kinda weird being watched while you were eating, but I just woke up so I didn't really pay attention. I finished eating and looked over at him, he was still staring at me.

"What? Is there something on my face or something?"

"Yea, there is. Right here." He said while wiping off a piece of bacon on the tip of my lips and then he ate it. I started to blush and looked away. And he then took my face and turned my head to look at him. I looked straight into his eyes and then he leaned in and kissed me.

It was a long, passionate, gentle kiss.

I got out of bed and went into my walk in closet and closed the doors behind me. I then got dressed into something beautiful.

My outfit👇

I got out of the walk in closet and walked over to Kevin, who was still sitting on my bed

I got out of the walk in closet and walked over to Kevin, who was still sitting on my bed. I held my hand out to him and he then took it and I took him downstairs with me. I said goodbye to my mom, and then I took him to my backyard for the first time.

We sat on the bench and just looked at the empty, sunny sky for a moment, until he broke the silence between us.

"Love?"

"Yes, babe?"

"I have bad news."

I gulped. "What is it? Tell me."

"Uhm, well, I have to go to Paris for my scholarship that I got there, so I don't know if I will be able to go to the prom with you."

I just stared into nothingness from the grass. I was shocked. A tear fell down my cheek, and Kevin wiped it away, and I looked at him. We stared at each other for a while. He then leaned in and kissed me. It was a very passionate kiss. He pulled away and then said, "I love you, my princess."

Another tear fell down my cheek. "I love you too, baby." I then kissed him again. We decided to go back inside and cuddle while watching a movie. I fell asleep in his arms. It was so warm being in his arms. I was gonna miss him so much. What was I gonna do without him?

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Is it good? Is it bad? Please comment any suggestions. I would really appreciate it very much.

Love you guys<3