Chapter One

That's Mia in the multimedia, I'm thinking about changing the character but, who knows.

Man, I couldn't believe I was in a stupid predicament again. At this point, I was ready to give up everything. I wanted to go back home and tell my mom she was right. Tuh, but my brain was working and couldn't have that. I didn't know why my world kept falling apart. Was it because I didn't pray enough? If that was the case I can start praying everyday, shit I could do it all day!
"Why the fuck would you come tell me some bullshit about food? Im trying to play my fucking game if i was hungry i would have told yo ass!" With every word there came a punch to my body. "Ok Kyle! Ok!" At this point my body was so accustomed to getting punched on the shit didn't hurt at all. "I'm sorry Kyle, sorry yo mama raised a bitch ass nigga!" I used to fight back, I used to win too. Shit I also used to love the famous 'Cat In The Hat'. Shit changes. If he knew how pathetic he looked hitting me with those weak ass punches he'd stop. "Huuuuuuu." All I could do was sigh. When he was done with that I just went into another room. I was very private with things like this, I couldn't tell my "friends". They wouldn't do anything but over react. I didn't need that.
Katt was the only person who knew EVERYTHING. I knew her secrets and she knew mine. I was totally fine with that. She was my homie, my brudda, my mother when I needed one. Shit she was the whole package.
My phone had been on the charger all morning so I knew it was fully loaded. "Fuckkkkk my granny blew my ass up, can't believe I missed it been waiting on her since I woke up." I mumbled. I guess that room didn't have enough stuff in it, every time I talked loud it echoed. So I mostly talked low. I had a voicemail, since I knew who it was I just deleted it. My granny said the same thing every time.
"And We Can't Stopppppp, And We Won't Stoppppp"
Yea, so I had Miley Cyrus as one of my ringtones. That was my lil white bitch. Who gone pop me? NOBODY!
That ringtone just let me know it was Katt.
"Hello?" I was always excited to talk to her, she knew how to make me laugh and shit. "Bitch, tell me why this nigga pissed my whooooole damn day off?" She always had a story shit, so did I. We were made for each other! Usually I knew to laugh or say something back, you would think somebody stole my damn toungue. "Hello? Mia Bitch? I know yo ass hear me!" I had to hurry up and say something , or she'd know something was wrong. "Ummmmm what did he do Katt? I'm fucking listening!" Yep. Its all over now, she knew something was wrong. " Mia what happened?" She was worried now. Katt wasn't stupid at all. "Nothing bro, I'm good. I swear!" Tuh, my convincing skills wasn't worth shit. "Mia, get on ooVoo. NOW!" She screamed in my fucking ear. "Ok give me five!" I hung up the phone, knew she was gone start bitching about the five damn minutes. I didn't give a fuck.
I ran to the restroom, I had to get video ready.
Though his punches didn't hurt my body still ached afterwards from them. How was I even still alive? Don't people die from getting beat everyday? I was in a whole nother state. I had no family, no friends. Just me and this bitch of a nigga. I had to get the fuck. But how would I leave? I barely have money. Every time I get a job he gets me fired, just so I'd have to depend on him. I had to ask for help. I only knew a few who'd come through if I asked. But I aint no begger I don't need nobody saying I owe them shit!
I heard the laptop ringing over and over from downstairs. "Guess I'm taking to long for her dawg ass." I giggled as I tried running down the stairs. She called again until I answered.
"Whaaaatttttt, damn I said five minutes!" All I could do was laugh.
She was mad furious, but I honestly didn't give a care. "Bitch that wasn't no damn five minutes! Take that big ass hoodie off and let me see every fucking thing!" I was scared to show her. "Shhhhhhhh , stop fucking screaming bro!" He had bionic ass ears and I knew he could hear her loud ass. "Do it look like I give a fuck about him or nahh? Cause I don't so don't answer! Now show me!" This hoe got louder. He slammed the room door but he cut the TV down. I took off the big burnt orange longhorn hoodie. "What the fuck? Mia what's the address? I'm not playing and not in the mood to play either. So what is it?" How was she my friend and I hadn't even thought about giving her my new address? Was she serious? Had it really gotten to that point?
"Hey Katt, Im going to call you right back. Ok?" I put my head down so I wouldn't see her face. Didn't even give her a chance to answer I just pressed the end button on the laptop. Ran to the restroom and just looked at myself. Leaned against the wall and slid to the floor.
"Bitch unlock my fucking door!" Kyle was scraming and kicking the door. I put my hands over my ears and sung loud.

Ok guys comment on how you liked the first chapter! Thanks for reading! Go add me on twitter @moniqueliveass
FOR SOME REASON PART THREE IS BEFORE PART TWO SP PLEASE SKIP TO PART TWO THEN TO THREE. I WILL BE FINDING A WAY TO CHANGE THAT