Chapter Seven

"Damn Katt, Nigga We Made It!" We laughed. It felt like I hadn't been home in so long. Houston was everything to me. We were only at the airport and I was happy to be back. " I gotta surprise for you!" She said all extra calm and shit. I had no idea what it was. We walked out the airport and to the parking lot. "I see you gotta new car." Last time I saw Katt she had a Lexus, she upgraded to a 2014 Range Rover. "Yasssss bitch, once I got my coins together I had to get this bitch!" She was all proud and shit. "So what's the surprise hoe!" I was anxious. "We almost there give me a sec. You hungry? What you wanna eat?" I gave her that look. She knew exactly what I wanted. "Well burger king it is!" We both giggled. I ate that shit like I hadn't had it in forever. I noticed that we weren't going to Katt house. We were in Katy. Katy is like where a lot of wealthy people stay, more like white people and black people who thought they were white. We pulled into this pretty ass neighborhood. "Bro, where we going?" I was getting super curious now.
We pulled up to this two story bricked house. It was gorgeous. The garage had a big ass ribbon it said "WELCOME HOME OWNER". I'm really confused like who fucking house she bringing me to? "Girl who house we at?" I asked. She looked in her purse and pulled out a garage opener. "It's yours! Go open the garage." I was smiling from ear to ear. I did as she said and opened the garage. "Oh My Fucking Gosh! Katt I Love It, You Got Me Bae!" I had new home and my new fav car, a 2014 Dodge Durango. She heard me talking about it a couple times I was in love with that car. I couldn't believe she did this for me. "You like it?" She asked with a smile. "Like it? Bitchhhhhh, I love it!" I was thankful, but I was still sitting in the car. I can't afford any of this. I don't have any money, I didn't even bring my expensive shit to even try to sell. "So why you got that sad ass look on your face?" I could have sworn I had a smile on my face. "Bro I can't ev" she wouldn't even let me get the shit out. "What you can't even afford this? Bitch, I know! That's why I paid it up for 7 months. You ain't even gotta worry about the water bill my nigga. I knew you were coming back before you even knew. So when I got my coins up, I took care of some shit, and you was included in that. All you gotta do is go find you a bullshit job for now until you find something better." I was speechless I couldn't say nothing. Shit, I didn't wanna say nothing. "Now here go the keys to your house, car keys inside. Get the hell out my car I got something to do. And save the thank you, we family!" I got my stinky ass out and walked in my house. This house was full furnished, my fridge even had food in it. " What kind of coins this how getting, and where she counting it at?" I said loudly in MY house. I went upstairs and looked around. I had four rooms, one was fully furnished. I didn't know what I would use the extra rooms for but hell they would surely get used. My room had a king sized bed, 60' smart tv, a big ass bathroom, and a walk in closet full of fucking clothes and shoes. I sat in the middle of the closet and prayed. "Dear God, I don't really know what else to say besides THANK YOU! I'm so thankful for this God. I'm really happy with what I've been blessed with today. THANK YOU. AMEN." I couldn't believe this shit. "Won't he do it!" I screamed.
I layed on my big ass bed, my pillows were big abd soft, so damn soft i could feel that something was under one. "What the fuck is this?" A medium sized zip lock bag full of weed. It came with a lighter abd a little bong too. "Yasssssss just what i needed!" I started hitting that hoe, it taste so fucking good. All of a sudden the only person on my mind is Bryant. I missed him. I wondered what he was doing, how he been, did Katt tell him I was home? Knowing her she probably did. I wanted to feel him. I wanted him to put some pressure in my life, if you know what I mean . Bryant was the love of my life but after the miscarriage we got really distant, that shit fucked my mind up and I fucked up his. That's one of the main reasons I left Houston.
Its crazy how I just got through beating the fuck out somebody and they weren't on my mind at all. Deep down I hoped he was dying slow. Something was telling me he wasn't though. "Bitch ass!"
I walked around my new home with my weed and just pictured all kind of shit. I finally took my ass a shower, best shower I had in a year. So much weight off my shoulders. I layed my high ass back down and fell asleep.
"Damnnnnn I know I ain't sleep the whole fucking day!" By the time I woke up it was 10PM. I tried calling my sister but her shit was going straight to voicemail. "Fuck it, I'm hungry!" I went downstairs to the kitchen and started noticing all kind of shit. My kitchen had real marble counters, the new LG fridge with the TV, cherry wood floors, and for some reason I had two dishwashers.
I looked in the freezer and got out a frozen pizza. "Damn my nigga just knew this was my favorite!"
'And we can't stopppp, and we won't stoppppp'
"Yea bro, wassup?" I answered. "Yea, whatchu doing? It don't even matter somebody wanna talk to you hold on!" Like how this hoe just gone call me for somebody else. "Iight!"
"Hello, wassup baby? How you been?" Oh shit, my pussy start throbbing as soon as I heard his voice. It was Bryant. "Heyyyyy wassup? And I'm not your baby! But I been good." I had to act stiff and not too available. "You always gone be my baby. I heard you back in town. When you gone let me come see you?" Why was he so eager? He must've missed me as bad as I missed him. "Laugh out loud, boy get yo thirsty ass on! You can't come see me." Why the fuck did I say that. I bit my lip and started looking crazy cause I noticed my stupid ass sitting on the floor. "Bet I'm on my way, Katt gave me the address already. See you in a few. I love you." What the fuck. He hung up the