Chapter Four

That's Katt in the multimedia.

"Niggas aint shit, niggas ain't shit!" I had to tell myself that shit over and over on that tight ass plane. Crying ass babies everywhere. I'm just sitting here with Ken. Ken was my boyfriend and he was down for whatever.
" Excuse me miss? Can you shut yo baby up?? It's too early for that!" I didn't care about nobody feelings at this point. All I cared about was Mia and what the fuck she was doing. Was she OK? Should I have drove so I would have had my gun? Did she know where I could get some dro from? Yea, I know not the time to be thinking about weed, but shit she need it!
"Ladies and gentlemen we have finally arrived to our destination. Welcome to Florida!" The flight attendant said with that fake ass proper voice. You could tell she was hood and putting on a front for work, shit I wasn't mad at her that was a damn good job.
"Ken you do realize that its 3 in the mornin' ? No need for shades my dude!". Though I loved his boss look, there wasn't time for that right now. We were on a mission. "Aye baby, let me do me!" Lord knows I loved when he called me baby. Sent shivers down my back every time.
We went over to the car rental place.
"Yea, I don't wanna hear no promotion bullshit, or none of that other shit! Whatever she ask for give it to her!" He was so forceful with his words. The guy who was helping us just simply smiled and nodded. "Yes I would like the newest model of the Yukon." Had to get that just in case. "Right this way ma'am." He grabbed the keys, we did the paperwork and we were out.
I drove, I didn't mind cause he always gave me what I want and when I wanted it. He sat on the passenger side in silence. He always stayed on his phone. I never asked what he was doing I didn't even care to be honest as long as I was good.
3:30 AM
"Hey Katt, its Jade check on my sister for me. Something doesn't feel right!"
3:35 AM
"I gotcha bro, now go to bed!"
Jade was the coolest teenager I knew, her ass was annoying as hell when we were younger but she was good in my book.
"Damn this bitch stay far." I looked over thinking I'd get a reply. I thought.
We finally pulled up. "Damnnnnnn yo BestFriend living good! What we saving her from?" He was so serious. "Shit, death!" He didn't say another word.
I got out the truck, walked up the sidewalk. Rung the doorbell so many times.