Chapter Eight

It was almost 12 in the morning, I was still laying in bed with my Tate. I couldn't go home. My phone had been blowing up since 5 something.
"Oh shit my sister called me." I mumbled. It was to late to call back, I just shit her a text.

12:45A.M.
"SISTER, after today I might need some where to stay. Can I come move out there with y'all?"

12:50A.M.
"Hey, I'm back in Houston! Can't talk right now, call you in the morning"
Did my sister just say she was back in Houston? "Baeeeeee my sister back in Houston!" I was excited. "Oh yea, I finally get to meet her?" They never met because Mia left and didn't looked back. Wonder what she was doing that she couldn't talk? Was she in Houston for good?
"Bae what if my mama put me out?" I was getting scared. "Then we'll figure some shit out, but you are grown!" He was right but then again I hadn't even graduated yet. I didn't wanna stay at his house. If I did I couldn't be a hoe no more. I wasn't ready for that.
Tate put his whole body under the cover, he started kissing me every where. Started from my neck , to my titties that he loved so much. "Uhmmmn baby." He was touching every spot. For the moment I was in love. He rubbed his hands against my soft skin, it felt so good. My pussy was getting so wet. He slid his tongue up and down my stomach. He start going down to my thighs, he straight passed my pussy up. "What you want daddy to do next baby?" He knew what I wanted. I slowly moaned "daddy, uhmmm kiss my pussy!" I wanted to touch his dick so bad, he had me pinned down I couldn't even move my arms. "OK baby." His tongue slid to the top of my clit. "Uhmmm." He flicked his tongue on my pussy and stuck two fingers in my pussy. This shit felt so good. "Dadddddyyyy uhhhmmm." He had me in that bitch whining. He was sucking on my pussy lips, his lips were so fucking soft. His fingers started going in and out my pussy every time he licked my clit."daddy make me cum!" I started moving my hips in a circle. My pussy got wetter and wetter every time. He spit on my pussy and licked that shit up. He kissed the outside of my lips, made me shiver. I wanted squirt. "Daddy make me fucking squirt on your face!" I screamed. He started moving his tongue faster, his fingers moved in unison. "Ughhhhhhhh daddy, daddy Im cumin!" I squirt all over him his bed was soaked. "Turn over for daddy!" I got on my hands and knees, put a arch in my back. He rubbed his tongue across my pussy and lick my ass hole up and down. " ewwwweee daddy stop!" Where did he learn this shit from. I'm still whining sounding like a whole bitch. "I aint stopping shit bitch I'm about to fuck the shit outchu." He arched my back and put my hands behind my back. His stuck the tip of his dick in and out my pussy making me beg for more. "Who pussy bitch? Who fucking pussy?" He grabbed my hair and start fucking me harder putting the whole 10 inches inside me, he was balls deep. "Its your pussy baby, so cum in yo pussy! Cum daddy!" I screamed. I couldnt help it. My pussy started throbbing around his thick fat dick. "Uh, uh, uh Bitch you got the best pussy ever! I'm about to nut, but with daddy!" He kept deep stroking and slapped my ass, until my body start shaking once he felt that his body got stiff. "Baby I'm cuminuhhhh." He fell on top of me and kissed my neck. "I love you baby." He said before he closed his eyes.