Chapter Two

Jade in the multimedia. Hope you enjoy.

My life is so bad, weakes life ever. I'm 18, a senior and I've never even been to a damn party. Gotta figure out how Im going to manage my life in college. This shit isn't easy. My mama put unnecessary ass stress on me for no reason. She should be glad I'm even here still. Should have moved with my aunt. Cause this shit is weak, super weak. One day I'll be a model , a doctor , I'd settle for a zoo keeper. My mind wonder so much I don't know what I want to do with my life anymore.
"Mama can I go to- " Stupid ass ain't even let a niggas finish the shit. "Nope, but you can get ready for this extra high ass volleyball practice !" Poked her lip out and looked at me like she been waiting to say no. She always throwing slugs at me. Not my fault her dumb ass played for this volleyball club shit. I was once in love with volleyball. All that shit changed when she started hopping on my dick more than usual. "I'm ready!"
I was ready on the outside, but deep down I was ready for practice to be over and it hadn't even started yet. I was starting to hate my mama. She had ran my sister far away from her dreams, she left the city and everything. I was soon going to be running from mine.
"Have you talked to your sister?" She was so fucking nosey. "Nahh she havent called me." I lied. Mia didn't want her to know we were talking. Far as i was concerned she really didn't need to know. All she was gone do was ask questions, besides she's the reason she's gone. Mia called me every night before she went to bed. I was happy she finally got the fuck out of here. "Ew its a lot of people at y'all practice today !" She said that like she here every day. She wasn't . I usually get dropped off and catch a ride. "Yea mom, these girls get to drive and meet there moms up here." I called her mom to get under her skin. "Well I ain't them, get out!" She snapped. "Great!" I mumbled.
Practice was pretty cool. Had to find a ride though. I hated asking for rides from these stuck up bitches. They never asked for gas or anything but you can tell when you're being talked about. I just caught the bus instead today.
Metro busses were clean for the most part, well some of them. "Oh my god this driver driving too slow bruh." I mumbled. I missed my sister. Everyday I begged her to come get me. I text her almost all day. Sometimes I'd be lucky to get a reply during the day. It was 6 pm here.
6:12 pm
"Aye bruh, guess what I'm doing ? "
6:14 pm
"What bro? With yo mama?
See today I was lucky.
6:16 pm
"Nahh her ass got me on the bus b!"
6:17 pm
"Call me when you make it home and stuff "

I loved my sister. Everybody else hated on her cause she was so out spoken. In my book she made it.
I finally made it home a hour late. No food cooked, just somebody stanky ass breath in my face.
"Why the fuck you getting to my house all late and shit like it's yours?" She screamed. "I'm not asking them girls for a ride EVERYDAY!" I got louder than her. Just walked at a fast pace to my room. Nobody had time for that shit everyday . Closed my door and just turned Pandora on. Threw my clothes on the floor and got in the shower.
Phone Rings.
"Yea?" I knew it was Mia so what was the point for all the extra shit? "Heyyyyyyyy bitchhhhhhhhh" she was los with the shit. Didn't sound like my sister. "What you doing?" I questioned. "Laying down, duhh!" She got on my nerves. But something was not sounding right. Sound like she could barely move her fucking mouth. You know like when you get that new tongue piercing and you can barely talk? That's how her shit sound. "Sound like you got dick in your mouth!" We played like this all the time but it just didn't feel right this time. Something was wrong, my gut was telling me. But she played along. "And you sound like you humming against some nuts!" We did our nightly joke. Then we hung up. Whatever was wrong she'll tell me, I know she will.
I was so exhausted from earlier. I turned my lights off before my mama came in my room and fell asleep.