Chapter Fourteen

All three ladies in multimedia, they will all have a chapter in this chapter... You get it? Lol hope you like

KATT

I'd been at the club at least a hour, trying to make it presentable. This club was out of shape. No wonder it wasn't making any money. Mia and Jade were supposed to be on their way but they wasn't here yet. I called every dancer that works here, just so we could get an idea of what we were working with. Hopefully they all make it on time before Mia gets here.
A couple minutes later the club door opened.
"Wassup freaky Katt?!" It was Jade. Iclooked at her and laughed. Mia walked in behind her. "Nothing young that! It took y'all long enough!" Mia made this face like she was disgusted. I could tell she had ideas, and she had some shit to say. "They got upstairs and shit right?" Jade curious ass wanted to go venture. "Yea, have fun! Think of some ideas and shit!" Jade walked off and let the real bosses do there job. I was prepared, I brought pen and paper and everything.
"So where the girls at?" Mia was ready. She didn't like late shit, and she damn sure didn't like ratchet shit. "Girl I don't know I been called tbey asses!" She gave me a stank look, looked around and spotted the bar. "I mean its a nice little area and shit but this bitch definitely needs some work! And these hoes bet not be ugly or they getting fired!" Mia's been talking about having a strip club since we were teenagers so I know she serious. "Bitch, I can't wait to see them either! But any ways how you like th-" I couldn't even get the rest of the word out. All we heard were some loud ass heels. "Damn she walkin hard!" From afar the girl looked bad as hell. Her hair was long and her body was on point. But once she came to the table where we were I got mad real quick.

"How y'all doin'? Y'all da new managas or whateva?" I looked over at Mia and saw her about to due hard laugh. "Yes we are, take a seat!" I said. Mia looked at me like OK bro put her out. This girl was butt ugly, her teeth were cricket as hell, her eye brows looked like they've never been arched, and the way she dressed she had to be prostituting. She had to be one of the many reasons why the club was broke down. "Ok look, from your appearance I really want to fire you now!" Mia didn't even come off nice, she was straight up with her. "What you mean?" I know this bitch didn't ask that. "Girl you look like you sleep near rats. Now, we giving you one shot to get on that pole and kill some shit. If you kill it we can work on appearance, if not maybe we can find another position for you or you will be fired." Mia didn't ask her name or anything. The girl looked at me like I could save her, I just laughed. She got up and walked to the center stage in front of us and tried to wow us. You would swear this little bitch was dancing for a high school dance team. "Bitch, I'm speechless!" I looked at Mia she was bent over on the seat laughing. The girl was dancing like she was at a parade or something she didn't even touch the pole. "Stop!!!" I screamed I couldn't take it. I noticed that more girls had come in. The girl on stage looked confused. "What? Did I do something wrong?" Mia wasn't laughing anymore her face got really serious. "Baby girl I lied, we don't even need you for another position. Go home and learn some new shit and.maybe when you come back you'll have a chance!" The girl jumper off stage, got her things and left.
I noticed a pretty, very pretty girl there she looked pretty young. The thing that stuck out about her is that she had her baby with her. Couple more pretty girls with fat asses came inside, I couldn't wait to see what they could do. "If y'all not about to work the pole then y'all can go home,NOW!" Mia screamed.