Chaptet Sixteen

"Baby, just say yes!" B was on his knees in front of me. My stomach was full of butterflies, I immediately started cry. "Yes baby! Yes!" I stood up and hugged him. I couldn't believe we were finally about to do this. Everything was coming together, we had this club and then this, there was only one thing missing, a baby.
Everybody in the restaurant was clapping and stuff. It was embarrassing, but not the bad embarrassing the good one. He got up and grabbed my hand and led me outside to the car.

8:58pm
"Bittttttcccccchhhhhhh I'm getting married!!!!!
I had to tell my bitch Katt cause I was too excited. Shit was finally getting good for me.
B opened the car door for me and I got in, I couldn't stop blushing for nothing. We drove off. "I got a surprise for you bae!" I didn't know what this surprise was. "I don't need no surprises I'm good with this!" I was so serious, all this time I've been waiting on this moment and it finally happened. "No, I'm not done." I got quiet and enjoyed the ride.
Forty minutes later we pulled up to the beach. "Boy what we doing here?" It was getting late and I had on a dress it was to windy for this. He popped the trunk and got out the car. He pulled out a bag and came and opened my door. "Come on Lady, get out!" I looked at him stupid and got out. As soon as I stepped out my heels started sinking in the sand. "Shit!" I took them off and sat them on top of the car.
"Mia, come on!" He walked up the stairs of a beach house and opened the door. "Let, me, find, out!" I was trying not to step on that nasty stuff in the sand. B done went all out and stuff for me. This shit was cute.
When I walked inside the beach house, there were rose pedals on the floor and candles every where. When I walked in the room B was ass naked sipping on some wine.
Ohhhhh shit a bitch gone get pregnant tonight!
"Damn girl, you fucking beautiful. Walk yo pretty ass over here!" He was so lame but I loved that shit, it was sexy. I walked my fine ass over to him, he have me the glass and I sipped. "Bae when did you do this?" He just looked at me and smiled, "shhhhhh." I didn't say another word. He ripped my dress off. "Boy what the hell!" He didn't pay me any mind. He ripped my bra and my panties off as well.
Oh shit he aint never did this before.
He layed me down on my stomach and caressed my body. "Ahhhhh." Shit started feeling good. He arched my back and nibbled on my pussy like he was eating strawberries. "Uhhhh ba." I couldnt even finish my words. He grabbed my ass like it was a basketball. I was feeling this shit.
"It feel good huh? Tell daddy it feel good!" Was this really my man saying this. "Yesss daddy it feel good! Uhm, daddy I love you!" B stood up and pulled me to the foot of the bed. He lightly pressed his dick in between my pussy lips. "Tell me you want daddy dick!" I could feel his hips swaying from side to side. "Daddy I want your dick daddy! Uhhhh fuck me!" He had me whining in that bitch. He jammed his fat long dick in my pussy, I hadn't felt his dick in so long. "Uhhh fuck, I missed this pussy!" He was pounding my pussy hard and I loved it. It was my turn to show him what he was missing. I threw my pussy back on him making my own rhythm. "Yea, you missed this pussy huh? Moan daddy, moan if it feel good!" Nothing more sexier than a man who moans while getting some pussy. I eased my pussy on and off his dick. "Mia fuuccckkkk!" I was happy, I'm talking smiling happy, this kind of sex made my pussy wet. I jumped off his dick really quick and turned around and licked the sides of his dick. Sucked his mushroom head like a lollipop. I got off the bed and pushed him in my spot. I sat on top of him while he cuffed my titties. "You want this pussy on yo dick baby?" He shook his head, I grabbed his dick. I slid it in my pussy slow. "Ewwwww daddy, fuck!" I pressed my hands into his chest and rode him so beautiful. "If you love me and this pussy you better moan loud!" I knew he loved when I was aggressive. He got louder and louder every time my pussy got tighter. We were both sweating and screaming. By the look on his face I knew he wanted to cum. "Cum in me daddy! I love you!" I rode him quicker, my pussy was throbbing to cum with him. His body was trembling, he grabbed my ass tighter. "I'm cumming!" We screamed in unison.