Chapter Three

-Mia
"I ain't fuck yo girl, but yo sister was alright!" UGK was classic. That was my favorite part of the whole song. Sung that part loud. Kyle didn't know that kind of music, he rarely listened to anything. I rap that part until he stop banging on the door and I was sure he had left. I cracked the door wide enough for me to see if he was gone. His car wasn't visible through the window so he'd left. I didn't care where he went as long as he wasn't by me.
Sure enough I was tired of getting my ass whooped everyday. So I had a plan. I ran upstairs washed my face and checked my phone. Text her for a couple minutes. She called me , we talked as usual. But my mouth was hurting. So I laughed with her until I got tired. We hung up.
I fell asleep, a deep sleep. I felt light.
"Anyone want to say anything to her before we close her casket?" The preacher asked. Everyone was there people I hadn't seen since we graduated. My mama and my sister stood at the casket shaking there head. Everybody was sobbing. "Why did they even have a open casket for her?" Someone whispered. I was there too. I walked up to the casket where my mama and sister were. When I looked down , I was confused. My eyes were black , I had scratches every where makeup didn't do any justice. "Ma , what the hell is this? I don't understand!"
I woke up choking, sweating it was hot as hell. I had to get out of this relationship cause it wasn't for me.
I looked at my phone it was only 11pm. I got up to see if Kyle was back. He was still gone.

11:15 PM
"Katt I need you to come get me as soon as you see this text, don't even text back. Just get in your car and come!
4334 Burberry Ln , 70123 Tampa,Fl"
11:17 PM

"You knew I was going to text back, WE ON THE WAY! DONT ASK WHO, JUST KNOW WE COMING! HANDLE YO BUSINESS AND BE CAREFUL! LOVE YOU."

I knew she was going to text back. Now all was on my mind was how fast was she going to get here. Knowing her she was flying just so she could get here in time. And who the hell was WE?
12:40 AM
I made sure it was dark as hell so Kyle couldn't see when he got back home. I grabbed the bat out the garage. "What the fuck!" This nigga moved his car in the fucking garage. This nigga been plotting just like I been plotting. But how the fuck I didn't hear the garage go up earlier. I almost put the damn bat down. "Nah fuck that this bitch gotta get it!" I thought I'd be waiting on him but the little sneaky bitch was waiting on me in the kitchen. Even though the lights were off you could still see through the kitchen window, the street light was bright as fuck.
"Honestly,I hope you about to use that fucking bat. How you gone use my shit on me? " I was shocked. I had to get the shit moving though cause I was running out of time. " Yep its gone get used tonight, not just yet tho." If only eyes could talk. We were both talking through eyes. Until I saw that damn gun. " So yo bitch ass about to set it off in here huh? I giggled at his goofy looking ass. He smiled. "You know I tried to be nice you bitch, but you had to show yo lil friend what was going on in our house. Bitch I saved you, I loved you, I only have sex with you , I'm honest, I don't hurt you or anything. So why the fuck would you want to beat me with a bat?" Was this nigga serious? "Saved me? No bitch I saved myself you were just an opportunity! Love ? Tuh, that shit about to get me killed! And if your lil dick ass honestly think you doing some shit you gotta be crazy." I took my hoodie and my shirt off so he could see everything. "Bitch do this purple/blue ass shit look like I'm ok? I look sick you dumb bitch!" My head was starting to hurt and my fingers were getting numb. He one more strike and that was it. " So what you want an apology, cause you and I both know you aint going no where! Yo family don't want you around them! Yo mama made that very clear!" That was the strike. I jumped across that counter like the 1993 Ninja Turtles. I don't know where that strength came from but I was whooping ass. I hadn't even grabbed the bat yet. We were fighting like cats and dogs. I turned on the kitchen light. There was blood everywhere, it wasn't mine this time. The liitle bitch was crawling on my clean ass floor. "Nahh bitch where you going ?" I finally picked up the bat. I laughed as he screamed for help. I ran upstairs turned on the PS4 . Had to put on a COD demo. He was too loud, I turned the TV and made sure the shooting on the game was louder than him. Ran back downstairs, and looked at him. I just looked. It was sad, he was sad looking, looked like a roach who got stepped on but still had fight in him. "Get well soon bitch!"
I looked in the kitchen drawer got out the duck tape. Taped that ass up. He couldn't move at all.
I went upstairs and showered so I could be ready when Katt got there.

Didn't really know how to end this chapter. Hope you like it!