Chapter Ten

6:30 AM
"Bae, come on! Get up, its been about that time for me to go home!" I knew when I got home my mama would be mad. "Iight come on." Tate was mad but I didn't care. Shit I couldn't hide at his house forever. Man, I was so glad that my sister was back in Houston.
7:15 AM
"What the fuck!" All of my clothes were thrown on the front yard. Why would she do this shit? I know I didn't come home but damn, she aint try to call me. All my shit was wet because of the rain. I mean like I wasn't worried about the clothes but my shoes, my fucking shoes. Why would she do thus hateful shit. I couldn't even get out the car. "C'mon bae, let's get your stuff and put it in the car." I didn't wanna go to his house for nothing. "You gotta pen in here?" I needed the pen to write her a small note. "Yea, here. I'm gone get yo stuff and you can just come to my house til you figure out what you gone do." Why the fuck was he trying to get me to his house. I mean I love Tate but I ain't tryna stay with his ass. I left her a note.
"Dear ma,
God Bless You!
-love Jade"
I left it in her mail box so I knew she'd get it. "Damn this nigga move fast." I mumbled. That niggas was done putting my shit in the car. I'm too confused on why the little bitch wanted me at his house. I had to text Mia. I'd call but she not a morning person at all.
7:50 AM

"Soooooo why the fuck yo mama put all my shit outside?!!!!"
7:52 AM

"WYM? Wya?"
7:55 AM

"Wait why the fuck are you up so early? I'm going back to my boyfriend house. Come get me!
3322 Knotty Oaks Tr. Houston,Tx 77045"
8:00 AM

"Lol you worried about the wrong shit lil girl. OK here we come. Bye lil how!"

Man I was so damn happy she was on her way to me. I love my sister. Though sometimes she can be a real dick, she a real nigga.
8:30 AM
As we pulled up to Tate's house, I noticed he was smiling extra hard while looking at his phone. "Yea, sooo ummmmm what the fuck is so funny!?" I had a whole attitude. "*smacks lip* Damn nothing! Man c'mon bring yo shit inside!" For him to think my shit going in his phone, he was officially crazy as hell. Bitch had me fucked up. "Ummm nah, my sister coming to get me!" I had to get in his phone to see. Yea, so what I was a nosey bitch and I knew it. That was MY man! "Well she need to hurry up I got something to do!" He snapped.
We went into the house and he rushed up stairs. I stayed down and ate a bowl of cereal. When I finished the bowl I washed my dish and went upstairs. I went in the room and sat on the edge of the bed, I looked up and there it was. Tate left his phone by the night stand. "Ohhhhhhh shit!" I mumbled. Tate was in the shower singing and shit, so I took my chance and went for it. This dumb ass didn't even have a hard password. It was my fucking birthday. I went straight for the messages. "Who the fuck is Alexis?!" I said it kind of loud. I pressed on her name and what do you fucking know. This hoe be lying.
Alexis
6:00am
"Good morning beautiful"
6:02am
"Hey daddy, I was just dreaming about you. When you gone drop that dumb hoe? Bet she can't suck yo dick like I can!"
7:18am
"Sorry I'm so late baby. We sitting outside her house. Her damn mama put her dumb ass out! Hold on."
7:50am
"I really dgaf about her! Come over here, my mom is gone for the rest of the week. I need your dick in my mouth now! Hurry up so I can squirt all over you!"