Chapter Twelve

Hope you guys are loving my story so far.

"Ohhhhh so bitches got them a mini apartment!" Bryant was so fucking childish, since him and Mia were best friends she made sure he could do a girl voice for when they were bored. He was the only dude I'd accept talking like that. "Ha ha ha, clap twice for the petty bitches while I close my door!" I closed the door in his face because I just wasn't in the playing mode. I couldn't believe Tate. Was I that much of a hoe, that karma had to punch me pike that? I mean I know I'm still young but damn, he was mine. He was the last person I thought would be a cheater. I was down, really fucking moping over this nigga. "He really fucked up!" Little did either one of us know, I was part owner of a club and I was about to be breaded up. I knew I wasn't going to be filthy rich from a club, thats what I was going to college for.
A whole day has went by and my mom hasn't even tried calling me. I guess I wasn't worth it to her. All I ever wanted was a little freedom. Who doesn't want that? I kept saying I was grown, all of a sudden I wasn't feeling none if that. I didn't even feel important anymore. "Hey, you hungry?" Mia asked as she brung in some fresh baked cookies. "No but since you bringing snacks in the room like we white, I'll take them!" Mia knew how it felt to fell how I'm feeling right now, I knew sooner or later she'd come talk to me. "Girl, shut up! Why you in here lookin sad and shit?" She asked with a serious ass face so I knew it was about to get real. "I really don't know how to explain how I feel right now. I just wish mama would have listened to you cause if she did I wouldn't be here. Its not like I don't wanna be here with you and all, because I do. Its just she could have at least tried to talk to me instead of throwing my shit out." My eyes started watering up. "Yea I know, I'm not taking sides or anything but whatever happened yo ass should have went home!" She was right. "Wait, why you back in Houston ? What happened to Kyle?" She got quiet. "Kyle, he was abusive bitch. I couldn't tell nobody cause I didn't want it to get back to mama. I did t want her to be right, cause if she's right then her ass wins. So I just took the shit. But I got that ass back!" Her voice started to shake. I didn't bask any questions, I just hugged her. I was happy she was safe, that's the only thing that mattered.
We layed back on my bed and looked at the ceiling. "Bro, Katt is crazy!" I said loud. "Yea, but thats my bitch tho!" It was unbelievable that they were friends and they never even got into it before. "So when we going to the club?" I was so happy earlier about the club that I stopped listening to them talk. "Tomorrow after you get out of school!" She said that shit like she just knew what she was talking about. "You do realize that its Friday right?" We chuckled.
After Mia left out my room I turned on my TV and watched SpongeBob, I wasn't too grown for that.
10PM
I couldn't sleep for nothing in the world. So I got on instagram, it was wack as usual. I scrolled down and i saw Tate. "What the fuck!" I mumbled. He was with a girl all hugged up. The caption was sack as fuck. I knew he'd uploaded that so is get jealous. Bitch I have a whole club now, my mind was racing. I wasnt going to let that bother me. I could hear Mia in the took laughing at B.

"Ohhhhhh so y'all hoes wasn't gone let me hit the blunt?" I grabbed a cover and sat in the middle of the floor with them. The room they were in was so small, it didn't even have anything in it. "Y'all should make this into a game room or something!" B looked at Mia and she just giggled. "Why you tryna hit the blunt? Ain't you bout to go to college?" B waved the blunt in front of my face and my eyes followed. "Just give it to me!" It took him a couple more puffs to give in. Mia got up and start laughing and dancing, until b told her to sit down. "Nah but for real tho what's up on school?" B always cared about school, that shit came first before anything. "To be honest I don't even know, I don't think I wanna go anymore." I passed the blunt back. Mia walked out the room, we could hear her turning on the shower. "Nahhhhh ain't none of dat! Yo ass going, even if I gotta take you myself!" He gave me that try me look. B was kinda like a father figure to me. "Aye if you don't marry Mia, somebody else will!" I had to change the subject. "Its funny you bring that up, I been looking for rings online, since last night." He passed the blunt back. "Well let's make this happen, y'all back at it for a reason, y'all my inspiration." I was so serious they had the kinda relationship that people wish they had. "Aye I heard about what happened today, don't everblet a nigga take you out of character bro!" He didn't even let me give the blunt to his ass he took it from me. "I didn-" he didn't even let me finish. "It don't matter what you didn't do, its what you did. Chill on them niggas, cause they ain't about shit." He was telling me right but ibwasnt trying to hear it right now. I got up and start walking out the room. "Goodnight to you too chump! He finished smoking the rest of the blunt and went into the room.

Damn B was right I can't be getting mad over a nigga. I turned over on my side and counted them sheep.