Chapter Eleven

"I know y'all hear me out here!" I scramed. It was raining and they were taking they precious damn time to come open the door. "Well bitch if you give us time to get to the door!" Mia screamed through the other side of the door. "OK bitch c'mon!" She opened the door. "Weeeellllll, look what the storm brung through!" Jade screamed from upstairs. "Come downstairs young thot! You're included in this meeting!" She came running down them stairs like she didn't have no damn life what so ever. We went into the kitchen, Mia and I sat at the bar attached to the center counter and Jade sat on top of the counter.
"Well what's up?" Mia asked.
"Y'all how's better be paying attention, especially you jade!"
"Ok!" Jade screamed.
"So y'all know y'all like my sister's, shit y'all are! First off I hope you like the house. Second I know your going to need a job, and young thotness will want one. So we're all going to go into business." I looked at them and they both looked super confused.
"What kind of business?" Mia asked.
"Wellllll as y'all know Ken is one of many of my dudes. He's one of the important ones. Why? Because he's one of the business men. He has a couple of clubs. One in particular he doesn't spend much time at. So I asked him to sell it to me and he politely gave me the damn club. So I typed a contract and got a lawyer to look at of and y'all hoes names!" I knew they were going to have a lot of kids. "Wa wa wa wait so ww rich!!!!!" Jade was doing the most. "No bitch! Well not yet!" I screamed. "So what kind of club is it?" Mia asked. "Its a mother fucking strip club!" We all looked at each other and started dancing. Mia always wanted to open a strip club we just never had money. I knew our shit would be poppin when we opened our club. "So when do we start?" Asked Jade. "Well, really whenever, but we have to fire everybody we don't want! Cause apparently its a big ass strip club with different floors and shit, but they ain't making no money at all!" I thought they were going to back out. But they didn't. I was so damn happy. "Shit I'm with it. They ain't making no money cause they don't know what they doing in there." I knew Mia would be perfect for this because she has the vision for projects like this. Jade on the the other hand her ass was still dancing.
4:00PM
"So how did last night with B go? Where my nigga at anyways?" I had to get some tea with light ice. "Dammmmmmn bitch, why it took you so long to ask about his ass. But ummm, thanks for giving him a garage thing hoe!" I loved when Mia talked she was so hood on the inside but when it came out it was so proper. "OK hoe, I was helping you -" She cut me off. "Bitch helping me what? His ass upstairs still. We back at it!" We squealed. I was happy for them, they belonged together. "Why the hell he still upstairs? Can yo ass cook something?" I was really tired, as soon as she started cooking I was going to leave. "Shit I don't know I guess he tired. And no you can go to your own damn house tho!" She snapped really quick. "Did you look in that purse upstairs? The really big one!" I cocked my eye up and smirked. "No, what's in it?" She curiously asked. "Credit cards and money!"
I got up and went to the front door. We said our goodbyes and set up a meet up for the club.
5:30PM
I finally made it to my two story loft. "Damn its cold in here!" I turned off my ac and went to my adorable teal restroom. "I been holding this all day, I should have pissed at Mia shit." That felt like the best piss ever. I walked back into my dining area and sat at the table. My phone was the dryest it had ever been. I've been knowing Ken for almost 5months. I mean I know that's not long but he was a catchy guy. Since I've been only talking to him all of my hoes were starting to disappear. I wasn't the kind of girl who was a hopeless romantic, I was more of a let's make this money type of bitch. Ken was a real man, not like those some timing add little boy I'd been dealing with. He showed me new shit, I was classified as classy instead of classless. I'm not going to lie ichad gotten a soft spot for him, but he was so weird. I still didn't understand why he stayed in Florida instead of flying back with us. It wasn't my place to question him so I just said OK. Its extremely vweird that I haven't talked to him since. I hope he wasn't waiting on me to call him first. Damn I miss him. The horny part of me really wanted to call him but I refused. Shit two can play that game.
I went upstairs looked in my closet for my special bag and took it intovthe restroom. "Been waiting on this all day!" I mumbled. I took off all of my clothes and turned on the water to make my bath water. Went back downstairs and grabbed my phone and ran back upstairs. I walker back into the bathroom and started admiring my body. I was a beautiful ass girl. I had long beautiful black long hair, Chinese slanted eyes, beautiful curvy body, and pretty ass titties. "Damn I look good! How could he not have called me?" I shrugged my shoulder and unlocked my phone. Went to the camera and starting taking naked selfies. I was going to make sure he knew what he is missing. "Of shit!" I forgot about the damn water. I turned the light off. Thank god it didn't over flow. I sat in the tub and grabed the tan dildo. I rubbed it against my clit. Oh my God that felt so good. I turned the dildo on and let it vibrate against the water. I slowly pushed it inside my pussy. "Damn Ken, just fucking call me!" I moaned. I used my left hand to go in and out my pussy, and my right to play with my clit. It starting feeling so good the damn water was getting on the floor. Next thing I knew I was screaming, "BABY I LOVE THIS DICK, OH MY GOSH BABY RIGHT THERE RIG-" I was so loud and into it I didn't even notice I had company. "Sooooo this what you do when I'm gone?" I was shocked and embarrassed. His ass finally came. There is a god.
"Don't worry about!" He started taking off his pants and walking to the tub. "Sit up! Might of fact, get on your knees!" I did what I was told, not because I needed a man cause I didn't need that but a real dick, that's what I needed. I looked up at him as if I was saying, now what. He put his large dick in his hands and put it on my lips. "Open yo mouth, I know you missed me!" He smirked as he looked down. I missed his ass like crazy. Who told him he was invited to my house though. I knew I had to suck his dick good, I wanted gifts and shit. I caressed his balls while I deep throated. My eyes were getting watery as hell but I did not give a fuck. Them red bottoms gone look so good on my feet, gone give all the hating hoes life! Its funny how that's all I could think about while I was giving head. I mean shit, you would too if you was fucking a rich nigga. Ken's dick was big no doubt, but he always nutted fast. My guess is he was always excited, just a guess tho. Hebwas grabbing my head and holding it while he fucked my mouth until he nutted. "Swallow that shit baby!" He said it all sexy and shit.
We went into my room and laid on the bed.
"You missed me?" I had to know only because I missed him. "You know I did! I felt bad for leaving like I did and not talking to your friend. So put some clothes on and go downstairs." He sounded so sincere that the bullshit he was saying was beautiful. I didn't even put clothes on my mind was like fuck that he came with gifts. I ran downstairs and saw beautiful flowers and a box. The box was from TIFFANY & CO. I opened the rectangle box, it was a pair of pearls. See this is what I'm talking about, I had no other choice but to be a lady with this man. I ran back upstairs and jumped on him. "Thanks baby, I love, them, I love them, their beautiful." I kissed him. My body made love to him.