Chapter Seventeen

It's not easy making everything look good. I mean my life is perfect, im not god or anything, but I do know bitches would kill to have this life. I come from the bottom, so I know once you get to the top you gotta work hard to stay there, cause if not yo ass will be back in the slumps.
I was doing good for myself at my age, I'm 22, I live in a loft, I have a club and a man. Having a man isn't really a great accomplishment but, where I come from its everything.

"Hello." I answered my phone softly,lately I've been feeling really sick. I just wanted to sleep.
"Aye beautiful, you OK?" Ken always called to check up on me when he knew I was home and it was late. I was thankful for that, but sometimes I wanted him to be in the bed with me. "Yea I'm OK, I don't feel good." I layed my head down on my pillow and closed my eyes really tight. "You want me to bring you something?" He had to be at one of his establishments cause I could hear loud music in the background. "No I'm ok , I think I'm just gone try and drive to Mia's." He sighed really hard when I said that. I knew he wanted to come over. Why couldn't he just say that? "OK love, talk to you later!" I hung up.

Oh my fucking god!
I was about to throw up, I crawled on the floor to my bathroom. I made it just in time. I started throwing up every where, my body was too weak I had to lay down.
"What the hell! Shit I left my phone!" I mumbled. I had to get my ass up. I crawled back to my bed and grabbed my phone as I fell back to the floor.
I dialed Mia's number, "OHHH SHIT!" I was throwing up again.
"Ummmm, hello Katt?!" I could hear her screaming but I couldn't say anything, I just kept puking. Couple seconds later I kinda felt better. "Yea Mia, I'm coming over! I don't feel good at all bro." My girl was gone take care of me better than anyone else. "Ok, be careful!" She hung up.
My stomach was on edge it was doing this funny motion. I didn't know what was going on. I never felt this feeling, ever. I have to get up. I was telling myself that all the way to the closet.
Damn what did I eat? I couldn't even remember.
I grabbed a pair of sweats and one of Ken's shirts and threw on some tennis. "I know I can walk! God help me!" I stood up, grabbed my purse and literally ran downstairs. I went to my car. "Damn that was a lot!" My body was getting weaker and my stomach was turning.

10:00pm
I didn't even get a chance to ring the door bell, Mia was looking out the window while I was pulling up.
"Well, look what the cat drug in! Take yo sick ass to the kitchen."
I walked in the kitchen and she had all kind of shit on the table, from medicine to pregnancy tests. Being pregnant hadn't even ran across my mind.
"Girl what is this?" I asked with a slight attitude. She looked at me stupid and laughed. My stomach was still turning, my mouth started getting watery again. I threw up on her kitchen floor.
"B, come clean this up please bae!" She screamed from upstairs. He came.
"I'm sorry Mia, I really don't know what's wrong!" She looked and smirked. "I mean its obvious what's wrong, but we can pretend!" I ignored her as she passed me a Gatorade.
"You figured out who was gone be the face of the strip?" I knew that would take her mind off me, but that shit ain't work. "Here, go in the restroom and piss on this, let's get the shit out the way!" She handed me the pregnancy test and I crawled to the downstairs restroom.

Mannnnnnn.
I couldn't believe I was pissing on a stick. This was going to determine everything that happens next in my life. Ken was a great guy, we weren't ready for a kid though. I know I wasn't. We got to much going.
I urinated on the stick and put it on the counter. Mia stank ass walked in, she ain't even knock. "I could have been shitting!" She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Yea, but this my house so I really don't care!" She was looking at this pregnancy test like she was ready to be a aunt. "I don't wanna have a baby right now!" I didn't even know if I was pregnant yet. Mia turned off the bathroom light and sat on the floor. We did this from time to time, we hadn't done it in a while though. "Soooo about this engagement!" I'd been so sick I totally forgot about her and B. "Oh shit, congrats!" She laughed cause she knew I forgot, but she didn't trip. "You ready to plan huh?" She was so damn serious with it. "Yea bitch, pinterest my best friend! I can conquer that shit!" We both laughed. Meanwhile I'm still on the toilet slouched over. "Iight you ready to look?" I got quiet. I heard her stand up, she flicked the light on. I closed my eyes and she looked for me. "Tell me if its good or bad!" My arm pits were sweating hard.
"Time to go shopping bihhh!!! We having a baby!"