Chapter Nine

"Fuckkkkkkkkk!" I screamed. I tried running upstairs without falling, didn't work. My mind was all over. I had to hurry up and get sexy, but I couldn't look too available. "Ughhhhhhhh I'm gone whoop Katt ass!" I screamed. Why was she doing this to me? I don't need this right now. I finally got my slow ass up the stairs. Went straight to the restroom and looked under the cabinets to see if Katt hooked me up with some hair products. "Yassssssss Katt, yassssss!" She hooked a nigga up I had flat irons and all. "Mother Fuck!" I suddenly forgot about these bitch ass bruises. I didn't want him to seee like this at all. I didn't want him to feel bad for me. My soft ass start getting in my feelings. I didn't wanna do my hair no more or nothing. I jumped in the shower, cleaner myself up real good and threw on some sweats and a long tee.
I grabbed my phone and went back downstairs. I totally forgot about my damn pizza in the oven. That how was burnt. So I just grabbed some fruit and sat on the couch. Turned the tv on so it'll look like I was waiting on him to get here. Picked my phone up and got on Facebook. My tl was full of pregnant girls, a happy little family, and some hating ass hoes. All I wanted in life was to be successful and happy. I wanted my own little family. But because I didn't have that I hated getting on social media.
Bryant took forever, then all of a sudden i heard my garage going up. "Katt really? You gave the nigga a garage opener?" She fucking childish. I laid back on the couch and acted like I was sleep.
"Hey baby girl, I know you not sleep so stop playing!" I couldn't help but to laugh. "What do you want B?" I'm so fucking childish. "I want you girl! Damn can ya boy get a hug and a kiss?" His smile was so beautiful. "How the hell did you get into my garage? Do I look like I want to hug you?" I tried to scream it didn't work. Deep down I wanted to hug, kiss, and make love to him for the rest of my life. "Why Mia? Katt gave me a garage opener and told me to let myself in. So I did. But fuck all that shit! How you been?" His body language changed. So I knew Katt had told him everything. "You know me, I'm good. Couldnt be better!" I know for a fact that was convincing. "Yea? You good? So what's with the big clothes? The Mia I know wouldn't be wearing this shit around the house she lived in, she'd be almost naked." Damn. That was so fucking true. "Yea well this is the new me!" He wanted to see the damage so bad, he just didn't know how to ask. "Well I really miss the old you!" He started looking down. I knew we were about to start thinking about the same thing. Before that miscarriage happened we were so happy. I looked at him and stood up. "Get up B, come here." He got up slow as hell. Lol always slow and shit. I pulled him in and gave him a very tight hug, I couldn't give him a weak ass church hug we were better than that. He looked down at me like he wanted to kiss. He kissed my fat ass forehead.
"Aye Katt told me to show you something upstairs." I know this nigga wasn't trying to trick me into giving him some. We went up the stairs, but he wasn't taking me to my room. "Boy where we going? Ain't nothing in these rooms, they all empty!" I had thus confused ass look on my face all he could do was laugh. We walked into the little room and he walked over to the closet and opened the door. "Oh shit I thought she was kinda playing!" He sounded excited and happy at the same time. "What is it?" I walked over by him. Katt had a closet full of weed and bongs. So you know us we pulled out a bong and some weed and lit that bitch up.
The first couple of puffs are always the best because everything is funny, you forget about all the serious shit. We had that little room fogged the fuck up. "No foreal Mia, how are you? Be honest." I wish he would just leave this conversation alone but I knew he wouldn't. Might as well get it over with. "I'm not good at all. My head fucked up. I forgot a lot of shit you taught me until the other day. I finally won, I finally beat his ass B! I left him there, and it felt good, B that shit felt so fucking good!" I sounded so passionate, or maybe it was just the weed. "Let me see your body." He didn't asked how I thought he would, his voice made me feel at ease. I wanted to show him. I didn't say a word. I looked at him he looked at me like he was waiting. I took off my sweats and my shirt. He smiled. "That's the old Mia." I crawled over to him and hugged him. I looked into his eyes and we kissed it felt so fucking good. I missed him, from the looks of it he missed me too. "I love you, I need you!" I looked down because my eyes started to water. He picked my chin up and said, "No baby, you want me." He looked into my eyes. "I'm the one in need of you, you're my everything Mia." I could tell it was sincere. I wanted to make love with him. "Come to the room with me!" He followed. "Girl you ain't bout to get none. I'm not a thot, can't get it on the first night." We both laughed. He turned on the light and looked at my body. I was embarrassed so I was looking for clothes. "Baby girl, come here now!" He was so dominant. "What?" I was getting shy and annoyed. "Keep your clothes off. I'm not judging you, I'm admiring you of anything! You don't have to worry about nobody hurting you no more, I'm here baby." He picked me up and put me on the bed. He held me so tight. "B, promise you won't leave me." I was scared. "Mia, I'm not going no where unless you make me go to the store like you used to do."