Chapter Thirteen

Its been a couple days since I been back and Houston. I caught myself thinking about Kyle ugly ass. Was he OK? Was he alive? The good person in me was starting to gibe a fuck. It still amazes me that I whooped his ass. But then again who cares about his stank ass? Not me.

"Good fucking vibes!" It was a really pretty Sunday morning. Bryant hadn't went home at all yet, shit he hadn't even left the house for anything. I rolled over towards him, he was still snoring, looking so peacefully. Damn, I love my baby! I rubbed his face and kissed his forehead.
I got out the bed and went into the restroom. I had to shower and brush my teeth. I turned my shower on and made sure the temp was just right. I took my shirt off and grabbed the toothpaste and my toothbrush. Brushed my teeth in the shower, I needed gooluck today. Today was the day we were going to look at the club. I hope its worth it. The shower felt so good, the water made my body feel some type of way. Bryant was finally woke, he came in the restroom and turned off the light. I could see him through the French pocket slider door, used for my shower door. It was really foggy but I could see him moving around. He slid the shower door open, I looked at him from the feet up. "Damnnnn!" I mumbled. I never forgot what his dick looked like but damn just to see it in person again, it was like love at first sight.
He got in the tub smiling like he was just the man. "Good morning beautiful!" He closed the shower door and kissed my lips. My body almost fell, I had to catch my damn self. All I could do was grin, I was showing all my damn teeth. He grabbed the bar of soap and started to bathe me. My body missed that, he always washed my back and I washed his. As I washed his back I noticed that he start to laugh really low. His dick was getting hard, like really hard. He turned around and hugged me while he kissed on my neck. "You got condoms?" I don't know why I asked him that. I was ready for that dick to fuck my soul up. "Why? We ain't never used one, we don't need to!" His right eyebrow went up and his body went down. He was on his knees kissing my thighs and looking up at me. I wanted to let my eyes roll back but I wanted to watch so fucking bad. "Stoooop, what you doing?" I had to act like I wasn't ready, that's how the game go. He just looked up and put his head back down. He kissed my pussy , it was like he was making love to my pussy. B was tracing around my clit, shit felt so good. I gripped my titties and pinched on my nipples. It was so damn steamy in the restroom, the only thing I could see was my eye so I didn't know how he could even see my pussy. He pushed my legs open, flicked my pussy with his tongue. "Eoooooooh." He kissed my right thigh, licked across my pussy and went to the right thigh.
I kept hearing a damn bang at the door. He didn't even give a fuck he just kept going harder, he was eating my pussy like I was a teacher who had given him a bad grade and he needed to make it up. I just couldn't focus with the banging at the door. I knew it was Jade, what could she have possibly wanted.
I tried stopping him but he wouldn't, he was determined to make me cum. Jade just gone have to wait later! Cock blocking ass! I tuned her banging on the door all the way out, it wasn't hard to forget about her at all. My shower wasnbig enough to fit about 5 bodies in the inside, told you Katt hooked me up.
B made me squat, like i was exercising. I was a bit confused at first but once he sat all the way on the shower floor and made sure his dick was sticking straight up, I kinda got the picture. He stuck two fingers in my pussy while he ate my pussy and stuck his thumb in my ass. Every time I tried to stand straight up he spanked my ass with the other hand and made me go back into a squat. I started moaning louder. "Ahhhh ughhhmm!" I didn't hear Jade anymore, knew she'd leave when she heard how real it was. I wanted to sit on his dick so bad but he wasn't having it all. In order for me to even get close to his dick I had to cum every where first. He started jamming his fingers up my pussy faster, and that thumb was doing a number in my ass, I loved it. Once I got the rhythem of it his other hand was tickling my clit, and his face was waiting for his pusst to cum. "Daddy, da, da, d. Uhmmmm , ohhhhhh I'm cummin, I'm cummin!" My pussy was pounding and he was smiling. I wasn't even in the squatting position anymore. I had fell and didn't even notice. I hadn't bust a nut like that in so long, since before I left Houston. He's the only person who can do me like that. B stood up and continued to take a shower like I wasn't over here layer out. He cleaned his self up quick and got out the shower, he left my ass. His ass turned the light on and everything. My legs were so weak, I couldn't even get up. "I wonder what Katt doing!" I mumbled.
I finally got my ass up and really took a shower. I got out the shower feeling like I new person. I walked out the restroom and Jade annoying ass was sitting on my bed smoking. "Well, well, well look what the tornado spit out!" She was lame as fuck. For the first time ever, I saw her ready and ready to go. She had her outfit on she was cute. "Girl you're a comedian. Lame ass!" I walked to my closet and opened the door. I didn't know what I wanted to wear to the club, but it had to look "Boss Ready".
I picked out a cute big oversized white t shirt, blue jean boyfriend jeans, and a pair of all white pumps. I looked in the closet for the bag Katt told me about , the one with all the money in it. I grabbed and threw everything on the bed. Jade's eyes and my eyes as well got big as fuck. "Damn Mia, I need a friend like Katt!" We both laughed. I grabbed a cute purse to match my outfit, threw a rack of money in it. "C'mon lil bitch let's go!" We walked down the stairs, to the kitchen we went. B was cooking food and shit, I wanted to stay and eat with him but we had to leave. I looked at him and smiled, his eye brow went up, my pussy got wet. "Where y'all going?" He looked at us up and down and saw how we were dressed and turned into a nosey person. "Boy damn, get you some business!" He knew Jade was gone be the one to answer him. "Nah, but y'all have fun! I might not be here when y'all get back so see y'all later!" I looked at him, grabbed his face and kissed him. We walked towards the garage door, I looked back and said "I love you baby!" He looked up and winked his eye.

"Damn bro, y'all should really get one of those signs that say do not enter!" Jade looker over at me like she was me and B's mama or something. "Girl no, you just need some business!" I put in the address Katt gave me to get to the club. "Your destination is 15 miles away!" The little GPS lady on my phone was annoying and I think she knew it. "Bruh what if her voice could be ghetto!?" Jade always said some dumb shit. This is the same girl who thought Atlanta was in Florida! Don't ask, another story for another day. I just looked at her and out the can and reverse sovwe could get out the garage. As soon as I let the garage down we start giving tea. "Bitch I miss Tate!" Jade kinda looked sad, but she was trying so hard to look stiff. "That's normal, that's how shit go! Somebody else will come." She looked out the window and didn't say anything. I had to spark up a conversation. "Soooo I think I wanna get pregnant again!" I didn't even try to say that shit, we both looker in shock. "Yayyyyyy, about time!" If no one else was happy with B and I being together Jade was. "Girl OK , calm it down. I promise its not that serious." Jade thought the right thing to do was continue the conversation about a baby was cool. "Your destination is 0.2 miles away!" The GPS lady let us know we were close. "Damn that was quick!" I mumbled.
"Look, there it go bitch!" I looked over to the left and there IT was.