Chapter Six

Jadeinthemultimedia.

7:00 AM

It was early as hell, but I had to go to school. I had to hurry up too before the metro leave my ass again. If Mia was here I wouldn't have to worry about no damn bus. I wanted to say fuck school today. It was raining and shit. My nappy ass hair did not need the humidity.

"Fuckbro, I can't wait to move. My mama never give rides!" I mumbled while walking down the street.

"Aye girl, you need a ride?" I almost got a attitude, until I looked over. It was Mia's ex boyfriend Bryant.

"Hell yea, you almost got beat up!" That wasn't convincing at all. "Girl you wasn't gone do nothing but speed walk." He was right. I'll beat a hoe up any day but a nigga, I'll try my luck running.

Bryant was always cool with me. He was like the big bro I never had. He checked on me every couple weeks or so. Him and Mia used to be in love. Not no bullshit "puppy love" either. It was the real deal. I don't know what happened they just all of a sudden stopped talking. I never asked why, I wasn't trying to be in the middle.

"You talked to to sister lately? Usually when i text her or something she hit me with a smart, not lately though!" He sounded as worried as me. I didn't wanna tell him about how she sounded the day before so I just made something up. "She been sick lately." Omg did I really just say that dumb shit? "Yea, she pregnant?" He knew she wasn't no fucking pregnant. After that miscarriage they had, I don't think Mia even wants to attempt to try again. "No dummy, she just sick!"

He talked about Mia ass the whole damn ride. I wanted them together, but they were in two different world's. "Seeyoulatascrub! Hit me up if it's raining and you need a ride. Don't slam my door!" Islammed it anyways.

School was weak to me. It was coming to an end and I honestly hated it. Its all my moms fault. She felt like just because she dropped out she can run my life. I just wanted to do me. I knew that shit would never happen in her house, so I knew I was going to college.

At school I was a whole different person. I was very popular. I wasn't stuck up, I was very down to earth and bitches wanted to be me. I have a "school boyfriend" his name is Tate. He was the "thug" type in other peoples eyes, to me he was a gentleman. He was so damn fine and he knew it. He could have any bitch he wanted, but he'd rather have my sheltered ass on his arm. He walked me to every class no matter where it was.

As I'm walking into the C bldg I could hear a couple niggas arguing.

"Yea, ngg I fucked yo yo bitch Wtfyougonedoboutit?" Just normal fuck boy shit. But then I heard a familiar ass voice. "NahIknowforafactyouaintfuckmygal!"Oh shit, it was Tate.

One thing people didn't know about me was I was the true definition of "undercover freak". I wasn't about to let no fuck boy mess up my relationship. I walked up to the altercation with the most shocked look on my face. "Aye lil hoe, better tell yo nigga who dick you was on last week!" This nigga was loud as hell. Everybody was in the hallway. My boyfriend knew my mama was strict and didn't let me do anything, so. "Boy you wish I was on yo dick! Keep my name outcha mouf bitch! And remember, play pussy get fucked!" I felt like a straight G. I grabbed Tate arm, he wasn't about to get suspended for a nigga that had a little ass dick! Tate walked me to class as usual, all the little hoes was mad I could feel them watching our every move. I love that shit. After that little incident my day went by smoothly.
3:42 PM
"BABE, I love you so much. You mean so much to me. I ain't worried bout what a nigga gotta say about you, cause I know what's real. Come meet me at the back ima take you home!"
All I could do was smile. Told you Tate was a gentleman. I hurried up and met my man at his car. I wasn't ever worried that he was mad for what happened earlier. I knew he trust me. I didn't know why but, he did. He was waiting on the passenger side of the car for me. He opened the door and I got in with the biggest smile on my face.
"Bae, we gotta stop at my house right quick." I loved Tate's house it was clean and his mom loves me. "Ok!"
We pulled up got out. No one was inside, it was just us. "Bae go up stairs and get my shoes!" I went upstairs into the room, when I opened the door I was blushing so hard. It was rose pedals everywhere. He decorated the room so nice. I knew I was about to get some bomb dick and fall in love even more.
Tate came up stairs and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you baby." Who made this nigga? When we were together nothing else mattered. "I love you too daddy."
He turned me around and slowly kissed my neck. "Ohhhhh uhmmm." My panties were wet. I unbuttoned his pants and grabbed his dick. Tate had a fat long ass dick, you would swear he was a grown ass man by the size of it. "Get on your fucking knees bitch!" He whispered that shit in my ear so good, my panties were soaked. I love when he talked like that tho. I took my clothes off and got on my knees like I was told. I looked up like I didn't know what to do. "Lick on daddy dick baby." I licked the head if his dick going in circular motion. He starting moaning and grabbing my hair. I opened my mouth wide and stuffed his dick into my mouth until I gagged. "Spit on daddy dick bitch!" I did what I was told. He couldn't even take the shit. I wanted him to fuck my mouth so bad. I put his dick back into my mouth. I grabbed his hips made him move into circular motion. I was making all kind of noises, feeling like Pinky and shit. He pulled me up and kissed my plush lips. Tate put me in doggy style position and made me toot my ass up. He ate my pussy so fucking good. So damn good I forgot that my that ass was supposed to be at home. My phone was going off. It was about 8pm and we were still fucking. I didn't care about my mama ass no more, shit I'm grown.