Chapter Fifteen

Jade in the multimedia.
How y'all liking the book so far?
Its almost over you know, but don't get sad there will most def be a part 2!!!!

School is wack now, I'm so glad I have a week left of the bull shit. Every time I see Tate he just looks like a sad puppy. Not my fault, ass shouldn't have gotten caught. I kinda miss my mom, but then again I've been having fun with my sister. We went shopping the other day, and I feel brand new.
I'm a smart student in school, top 10% in school too. Usually school goes by pretty fast to me, but today was the day I was telling my coack I no longer wanted to do sports. I wanted to go to school for my academics not sports, I never really cared for them since my mom cared more. I thought about not telling coach but I was a Lady and I had to do it the right way.
I walked down the halls and reminisced about me and Tate. He'd forever be in my heart, but it was time for some grown up shit. That dancer from the club had my nose wide the fuck open. All I could think about was her. She hadn't even touched me yet and my panties were wet. Jasmine was a bad bitch, and she knew it. I had never even thought about fucking a girl until I met her. Love at first sight?
"Hey coach, i need to talk." My heart was beating fast as hell. "Yes superstar?" See that's the shit I hated. "I don't wanna play no more, so do me a favor and tell that coach from that university I'm no longer interested." I smiled but she was sitting there with her mouth wide open. She looked at me as if I was her child so I know what I just revealed hurt her. "How does your mom feel about this?" Here she go with the questionnaire. "I don't know, she put me out and tight now the last thing on my mind is sports. I'm just going to go to school here for academics." She stood up and hugged me. "OK, I can't say I'm happy about it but you had to make an important decision. If you need me for anything you know where I'm at!" I was so glad I didn't have to walk out her office with my head down. I felt good, weight lifted off my chest. I handled that very well.
"Ugh, don't look, don't look." I mumbled under my breath. Tate and his little hoe. Just my fucking luck. As I'm walking by I hear the little bitch whisper. "BAD BITCH, YEA I KNO!" I screamed out as I walked by. I remembered who I was for a second. These hoes can't fuck with me up here.

Mia was surprisingly on time to pick me up after school. "What you cooking tonight?" Mia never cooked like ever so I knew what she'd say. "Ummmmm I don't know, what do you want?" I wasn't expecting. "Ummm I never thought about it."
She turned on the radio and just listened to old music. "Let me put it on 102, that's how you get in the grown folks club!" She stuck out her messy tongue and acting as if being old was so great.