New home

(This one will be a Mumei and kronii pov)

(It will help me a lot if you guys give me ideas for the other chapters)

Trigger warning

______________________________________________________________

Mumei couldn't believe she got a room, her parents were terrible to her, and the only one that taught her and talked to her about what she felt was Fauna. The green-haired woman was like a close sister to her, Mumei could even call her a mom! 

Mumei's father was gone since she was born, at least that is what she remembered. While her mother didn't care so much about Mumei. Her mother started drinking and always when she came back from her job, blames Mumei for being the way she is. Mumei wanted to understand her mother but that made her feel useless. While Fauna cheered her and motivated her to be the way she was. Mumei learned a lot from Fauna. 

Mumei enjoyed hanging out with Fauna in a park or even in a forest. At the age of 9, Mumei knew all the medicinal plants and learned about all the birds she found. She even started to collect feathers. Tho her dream was different, she wanted to show everyone who talked bad about her, how successful she can become. So she graduated high school and became an architect. Her drawing skills improved so much when she was motivated by Fauna, and that made Mumei realize that the world still has good people in it. Until one day when she came back home, Mumei founds her mother hanged with a rope. Mumei couldn't sleep for four days after that and sold the childhood house. She wanted to move somewhere far away from that house and at the same time, to have a roommate because she felt scared to be alone in a place. So this is where Fauna once again saves Mumei. 

____

Mumei looks inside and sees a lot of clocks. Reminding her of the museum she visited with Fauna when she was 12. It was a museum of arts, and it had clocks made with gold and a lot of details on them making them look elegant. Mumei wanted to touch it.

-Don't touch them, those are rare clocks. It took me a lot to find them and repair the system they had after all those years.     says Kronii looking at Mumei and guessing what she wanted to do

Mumei feels bad for acting like a child just a minute ago, if she touched the clock she would move the position of the clock and maybe break the system. And she can imagine how much work did Kronii spend on this.

-If you want we can work at another clock I got yesterday.  says Kronii feeling bad because she was a little rude with her

-oh I would love to help you!  says Mumei with determination

-But I have to go to that meeting, even if it's late.  says Kronii and goes to her room while Mumei is in the living room

Mumei sits on the sofa thinking then she hears her phone vibrating, it is a message from Fauna.

-Hey mumei!  ~Fauna

-You are getting on good terms with Kronii, right?  ~Fauna

-Yeah, I am just worrying that I could do something bad and she will be disappointed.  ~Mumei

-Why would she? ~Fauna

-Because of my childish attitude? ~Mumei

-You are not childish.  ~Fauna

-Whatever, I will go to start unpacking.  ~Mumei

-Good luck!  ~Fauna

Mumei closes her phone and goes to her dorm. She was amazed by how big the dorm is. Mumei opens her suitcase that was already there because Kronii carried it up there for her. So nice of her says mumei in her head. After one hour, she finishes and gets bored. She wants to explore the house a little.

She founds the kitchen and takes a look inside the fridge.

Kronii sure doesn't know to cook huh? We need to go to a supermarket for food.  says mumei in her mind

She closes the fridge and heads to another room. It was a library! It looked so beautiful to Mumei, it even had chairs and coffee tables! Then mumei decides to look at what books Kronii has. There were history books, psychological books, marketing books, manga, etc.

I will read one of those mangas says Mumei and then goes upstairs. She enters a dorm, it has a small office room with a lot of papers there, the walls were dark blue with only blue wall lights. It has a clean bed it had a scent of blueberries, mumei enjoyed that so she stayed in that bed until she heard someone opening a door.

- I came back!  mumei hears Kronii's voice

Oh no, if she knows I am here she might become mad at me.  says Mumei in her mind and goes fast down to Kronii

-Hii kronii, how was the meeting? says mumei when she sees the formal dark blue-haired  woman

-It was normal, how about you? says Kronii while smiling at her roommate

-Well, I made my room and explored the house a little. I only found the kitchen and library. says mumei trying to hide the fact that she was in her room

-oh, so you didn't need a guide after all.  says Kronii  and heads to her room to change 

Oh shit, I left the door open says Mumei in her mind and runs into her dorm and locks the door

-MUMEI, YOU WENT INTO MY ROOM?! hears Mumei an angry Kronii and hides in her bed

But after that, nothing happened.

(Kronii's pov)

That girl just entered my room and didn't tell me about it.  says Kronii getting close to Mumei's dorm but then, she gets a message from no other than Fauna.

-Hey Kronii, please take care of Mumei while you are with her. ~Fauna

-She needs support and you guys will eventually become close friends, don't get angry at her so fast, ok Warden?  ~Fauna

Kronii calms down and starts to write.

-Thanks for telling me this Fauna, I will take care of her as a best friend just the way you were with me. ~Kronii

Kronii closes her phone and goes to her room, she didn't take anything so she only took a look.

Kronii changes into her pajamas and heads to sleep in her bed. After some minutes she sleeps.

She didn't know Mumei was trying to not cry. Mumei was scared she could make the Warden ignore her because of her small mistakes.