Chapter 2

"Nnnngh..."

Mikey stirred a bit as his eyes slowly opened.

He rubbed his eyes for a bit before sitting himself up to stretch.

"Ugh, my head...What the hell did I drink last night?"

He did have a few drinks at the club but he wasn't drunk at all.

So the cause of his headache is beyond him.

Once he rubbed the sleep off of his eyes, he looked around and saw that you weren't next to him.

But he also noticed that he was back in his room.

Making him let out an annoyed groan.

I told Sanzu to stop carrying me to my room if I'm with her...

He was a bit disappointed at first but then he remembered that you had to go with Kakucho to check the profits on all the casinos they owned.

And considering that its a few, he knew it was going to take long.

After some time, he threw the bedsheets to the side and headed to the bathroom.

Once he entered, he noticed on his little window that the sun was starting to set.

Damn...How long did I sleep for?

He checked his phone and saw it was almost 8 pm.

Causing him to sigh.

She'll probably be back tomorrow..

He went to turn on the shower head then started to remove his clothes to enter.

He was in the shower for about 30 minutes before coming out.

The air was a bit chilly so he stayed in the shower a bit longer than usual.

He towel dried his hair and placed on his robe before entering his room.

Surprised to see Sanzu already in there.

Sanzu- "Hey boss, I uh...I heard the shower so I thought I'd bring you your snacks.."

Mikey looked at the Taiyakis on his plate and smiled a bit.

He hadn't had much of an appetite for snacks in a while ever since (Y/N) helped him with his recovery.

But seeing them again made him feel happy.

Mikey- "Thank you Haruchiyo.."

Mikey took one off the plate and took a bite, all while he searched in his dresser to pull out clean underwear, and a clean shirt and pants to change into.

Once he did, he took another bite of his Taiyaki and turned around to place everything on his bed.

He was about to change but he saw that Sanzu was still in the room.

Not only that but he was giving him a weird questioned look.

Mikey- "What is it?"

Sanzu- "You....You never called me by my name before..."

Mikey paused for a second before shrugging his shoulders.

Mikey- "I called you that yesterday but....I guess you didn't hear it."

Sanzu- "Yesterday?...But...I wasn't here....I went to deal with those traitors like you asked me to.."

Mikey thought for a second.

Aside from last night, he and Sanzu did go meet up some people at an abandoned building.

Sanzu- "Are you okay boss? You're spacing out a bit.."