Chapter 22

((A/N: HIII!!! Sorry for being gone for some time, its the holidays and I've been busy preparing and working 😩 But I hope to get this book and my other current books done ASAP because I have SO many other ideas and I don't want them to die down like majority of my books in my drafts 😭 But I have a question for everyone, since my Ran book is complete, Which Bonten member should I write about next? I've had people vote already and so far Rindou is in the lead, anyone else want to vote?? 😅))

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Breaker Breaker, this is Chopper 85, we have lost the suspected vehicles inside some hidden passage. All nearby and pursuing vehicles have been shot down or have been totaled. Awaiting orders to request backup, Over."

"Are you FUCKING kidding me?"

Naoto says as he slams his fists down at the steering wheel as he heard the police scanner.

He is trying to get through the mess of cars that have crashed on the street in front of him but it was taking him and the cars coming in alot longer than anticipated.

Nero- "This doesn't make any sense..."

Nero said as he looks at the scene from the passenger seat's window.

Nero- "Reports have been sent to us that about 6 cars were cornered and the men inside the vehicles were about to be taken to the station for investigation....And now they lost them?...How can they escape so easily in such a short amount of time?"

Naoto was about to speak up but then his bluetooth goes off.

*BEEP BEEP BEPP BEEP BE-*

Naoto- "-Tachibana here."

He says after clicking the earpiece.

"Sir, we found your vehicle in the scene..."

Naoto- "Is it wrecked as well?"

"Not necessarily wrecked sir, but it appears that your vehicle was used as a shield to block the passage."

Naoto narrowed his eyes a bit.

Naoto- "What are you implying?"

It was quiet for a bit before the detective on the other line spoke up.

"We suspect the person in this vehicle is the one responsible for the gang's escape..."

Naoto sighed and rubbed his face in annoyance while Nero glanced at Naoto.

Naoto- "Well there's no use standing around and ASSUMING things....Send a search party, check the street cameras, and follow them, we HAVE to find out where they could have gone off to and send me what they've found.."

"Yes sir.."

*CLICK*

Naoto hangs up the call and keeps a straight face as he finally gets passed the collisions.