Chapter 16

((Chow Mein anyone?? 😂))

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

((Tokyo Airport))

"God that was the longest flight I've ever been on..."

Derek says as he exits the plane with his carry on.

He walks down the hall to exit the terminal and to look for the escort.

After speaking to Detective Nero, he immediately arranged a trip to head to Tokyo.

He wasn't sure where this gang's location is or their whereabouts.

And the fact that (Y/N) left her phone back at the apartment made his mission alot harder.

Not that he could track you down with it anyways, since he knows you ALWAYS have your location OFF.

Even after losing your phone SO many times he would've thought you'd consider turning it on.

But nope.

You still keep it off while complaining that you can never find your phone when you needed it the most.

Classic (Y/N).

Once Derek exits the terminal, he looks around at the drivers lined up to find one holding up a sign that read TACHIBANA.

Derek- "There."

He spots it and approaches the driver.

Derek- "Hi, um....Nero told me you will be taking me over."

"Yes, right this way sir, shall I take your belongings."

Derek- "Uh, no...Its fine really, I traveled light so it shouldn't be a problem."

The driver nods and escorts Derek to the small limo.

He opens the car door for him, Derek bowing slightly to thank him before entering the limo.

He enters the vehicle and immediately notices 2 Detectives already in the car.

"Welcome to Tokyo, you must be Derek, yes?"

Derek waited for the driver to close the door before continuing the conversation.

Derek- "Yes, I am."

"A pleasure to meet you, My name is Naoto Tachibana, I am the Chief of Tokyo's Detective Agency, and the person besides me is Detective Nero, I believe you spoke to him over the phone.

Derek- "Yes, I thank you for helping me arrange my trip here."

Nero nods.

Nero- "I couldn't have done it without the Chief's approval."