Chapter 14

((A/N: Would you believe me if I told ya'll that I've mastered the ability to fall asleep anywhere?....My mom even wants me to get help even because I've fallen asleep in the shower a few times 😶..))

.

.

.

.

.

.

((Also if you didn't see the OC Reveal chapter on the previous book, here's what Suki looks like))

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The 3 men went to the surveillance room to check the security footage to see if you had left the room.

Usually they would hack into the hotel's security system and check from there but no one brought their laptop so they had to go there themselves.

Which isn't an issue since Bonten owns the hotel as well.

As Rindou sits in front of the monitor with Ran sitting next to him and Takeomi leaning against the wall with a smoke in one hand and his phone in the other as he checks what the brothers assume is social media.

Ran- "There's no footage of her leaving the room."

Rindou- "Yeah, and this is the 4th time we've rewinded the footage and nothing."

Takeomi- "Or who knows, maybe she got out the fire escape."

He says as he is still putting all his focus on his phone.

Ran- "Nononono, Don't put ideas in our heads Old Man."

Takeomi- "I'm not even that old! I'm just throwing suggestions since you couldn't find her inside the hotel."

The brothers sigh.

Rindou- "I'll check the security footage outside the building..."

Rindou searches the computer to the cameras outside, splitting the screen to view all angles at once.

Rindou- "Dammit, there are only cameras from out front and the back of the building.

Takeomi- "The fire escape doesn't have any?"

Rindou- "Not that I know of..."

Ran- "Well keep searching, we have to find her."

Rindou- "Do you NOT see that there is NOTHING here? At this point we're going to have to go out and search."