Chapter 26

((A/N: Wooooh 3 chapters in less than 24 hours, less goooooooo))

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sanzu and Suki were searching floor to floor for almost 30 minutes but have met nothing.

They haven't exchanged words to each other ever since they entered the entrance they came in from.

It was quiet for some time until suddenly they hear...

"AHHHH!!!!!"

Suki quickly lifted her finger up to signal Sanzu to stay quiet so she can observes the echo.

She stayed listening for about 5 seconds after the scream stopped.

Suki- "It sounds near..."

She says lowly.

Sanzu- "But how NEAR? Is near?"

Suki then looks up and turns on her flashlight to sees how high up the ceiling is and nods.

Suki- "If my observation is correct....I'd say that she is on the floor above us...So lets hurry..."

Without another word, Suki goes and starts running to head towards the double doors.

Sanzu- "Hey, slow down you bitch."

Sanzu shouts after Suki had left him behind.

Suki- "Maybe you wouldn't be so damn slow if you kept it in your fucking pants!"

Sanzu tisked as he kept trying to run after Suki.

But Suki easily outran him and has now she reached the double doors.

Shoving them open and starts running up the stairs.

Sanzu then pushes the doors open to shout up at her.

Sanzu- "Are you not going to take the elevator?!"

Suki- "There's no time!"

She says as she keeps running up the stairs, getting mad that the rooms have tall ceilings.

Sanzu then scoffs and walks back in the room and presses the button for the elevator.

Sanzu- "There's NO WAY in hell, I'm taking the goddamn stairs..."

He says as he puts his hands on his pockets as he waits for the elevator.

A few seconds later he starts walking back and forth until he suddenly kicks the elevator door.

Sanzu- "Hurry the fuck up already!"

.

.