Chapter 18

Some men in suits are sitting in the hotel lobby, holding up newspapers as if they're reading them.

No one knows the members of Bonten besides OTHER underground workers so they have to blend in with the public to avoid getting spotted.

And what better way to blend in than to attend a fancy hotel in a suit and tie, along with other businessmen that stay here.

They were seated for a while when they spotted from above the papers the members of Bonten leaving the hotel.

Along with a woman that they suspected is their boss' guest of honor.

As suspected, they are leaving from the side entrance that is located by the elevators.

Which they can see from where they're sitting.

Where do you think they're going?"

"Beats me...But that woman looks pretty excited....Usually they get excited when they're going shopping or getting food..."

"Hmmm, so what's the plan?"

"One of us follows them and we wait for an opening..."

"Lets just hope we can pull this off.."

"Yeah...Boss was pissed that their lady friend nearly foiled his plans...The last thing we need is to piss him off more and fail this mission."

"We won't....Now lets get moving."

"Yeah..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh my god I LOVE Ramen!!"

You say as you walk with the brothers.

Who are both wearing casual clothing along with hats and face masks.

Rindou- "Yeah yeah, just make it quick..."

Ran then sighs.

Ran- "As much as I agree....She's still hungover so we'll leave as soon as she's done.."

Rindou tisks and they both enter.

*RING RING RING*

Rindou stopped walking as his phone rang, sighing heavily at the called ID.

Rindou- "Why do I always get all the calls?"

Rindou then answers his phone as he slowly follows them inside.

Rindou- "What is it?"

.

.

As soon as they entered, a black car similar to the one they came in with, parked across the street a few ways down and put its car on park then turns off the engine.

To a normal person, the car looks like they're waiting for someone.

.

.

.

In a way.

.

.

.

They're right...

.

.

.

Rindou sighs heavily as he nears their table.

Rindou- "I hate coming here.."