Chapter 27

You- "Suki..."

You said lowly as you watched her face against Mikey.

Mikey- "You dare turn your back on me?"

Mikey kept his death glare on Suki as she stands up and gets into position.

Suki- "If none of these so called MEN have the balls to face you head to head.....then I will..."

You turned your head to Mikey when you noticed his aura got darker.

Mikey- "You are breaking your oath to Bonten.."

Suki chuckles as she cracks her knuckles.

Suki- "I told you once before Mikey.......If any of you DARE hurt a woman....Then you will ALL answer to me....And since you've broke your oath to ME....Then you will-."

You gasped.

You- "-Look out!"

Suki suddenly saw something swing in her way from the corner of her eye and quickly ducks and tries to sweep her attacker to knock him off his feet.

But she quickly misses as he dodges her attack and gets to her blind spot.

Suki quickly straightens herself out to face her attacker before he could strike again, and there she notices that a part of her hair had been cut off.

Making her turn her gaze to narrow her eyes at the person in front of her.

You gazing at the pinkette.

You- "Who is that?..."

"Lets turn this whole situation all the way around, shall we?"

He says as he places the dull side of his katana on his shoulder.

"Now if you DARE go and hurt the boss of Bonten..Then you answer to ME..."

Suki then gazes around and find Bonten's men slowly inching towards her.

All while they reached around to pull their guns out from their holsters and pointed it at her.

You- "No..."

Suki- "Bastards..."

The men surrounded her in an instant, trapping her in a bubble.

"You shouldn't have done that.."

"You shouldn't let your emotions get the best of you..."

"A shame...You were such a good helping hand.."

You- "Please.....Stops this..."

You whispered to yourself.

*CLICK*

Suki's gaze darkened when she felt a gun point behind her head.

Suki- "Take it off..."

Kakucho- "Sorry Suki....But you knew the rules when you agreed to join with us.."