Chapter 15

((A/N: I apologize for my absence, I've been busy and I was trying to finish my Ran book 😆.))

Mikey leans his head back as he sits on the couch.

He is feeling so anxious yet relaxed.

Anxious because he just wants to get up and get to the hotel himself.

Yet relaxed because you're here in Japan.

You're so close yet so far.

And ever since you called him, his Dark Impulse hasn't kicked in.

Well...

Not as bad as before at least.

He has some moments where he feels is about to happen, but he hasn't tried to drug himself or sleep his pain away.

But he knows he has to get it under control again before-.

"-Why so quiet?"

Mikey closes his eyes and sighs deeply.

He hates dealing with Izana when he's emotionally exhausted.

But at least he knows that he is NOW in the right state of mind to fight back.

Mikey wonders how he managed to NOT kill himself in the past, knowing how his half brother STILL haunts him to this day...

Mikey- "Go away Izana..."

Izana- "I just miss you is all.."

Mikey- "You hate me and you know it...Stop pretending like you care when all you do is drive me insane..."

Izana sighs.

Izana- "I didn't mean to give off that impression Mikey....I just wanted to help you think about the decisions you've been making."

Mikey- "No, what YOU do is make me feel like I'm a worthless piece of shit.."

Mikey gets up from his chair and goes to his dresser to take out a pack of smokes and puts one between his lips and takes out a match.

Izana- "Since when do you smoke?"

Mikey- "Mind your own business.."

Mikey lights it and takes a drag and holds it before exhaling.

Izana- "See...You've changed so much Mikey....ever since you kept me in, I know NOTHING about you anymore..."

Mikey- "And I plan to keep it that way....So leave me alone..."

Mikey gets up and is about to walk away when Izana speaks up.

Izana- "I don't like this Mikey..."

Mikey stops in front of the door.

Izana- "You go back in time, looking and feeling like your old self yet you're still behaving like you did in the future...All because of HER?..."

.....

Izana- "She's not the same woman.."

......

Izana- "She's still in love with another man.."

.......

Izana- "She's not coming here because of YOU....She's coming here because she's mad at HIM."

......

Izana- "If she comes and finds out what a psychopath you are...she'll crawl back to him and forget all about you in a heart beat..."