Chapter 4

"WH-WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?! WHERE ARE WE GOING?! WH-WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

Takemichi shouted as he was being dragged somewhere with a sack over his head and his hands cuffed behind his back.

He didn't even know why he was being kidnapped.

He couldn't even think of ANY possible reason as to WHY this is happening to him.

He was just doing his normal shift at his job as usual when all of a sudden some men in suits showed up asking for him.

He thought nothing of it so he went up to them, thinking they had a question then all of a sudden everything turned black.

But was woken up when someone pulled him out of the car.

Now here he is, praying to god that nobody harms his friends or his fiance.

"OW!"

Suddenly Takemichi was forced to sit on a chair and was tied to it.

"L-LOOK WHAT EVER I'VE DONE! I'M SORRY OKAY! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY SO PLEASE LET ME G-!"

"Shut up already!"

Suddenly the sack was yanked off his head and he finds himself in a dim room, plus a couple of dead bodies surrounding the room.

What the-?

What is going on here?

"What? You're never seen blood before?"

Takemichi looked up at the man in front of him and his breathing started to get heavy.

"We needed a quiet place to be in and these punks wouldn't leave, alright?! So deal with it!"

The pink hair and the scars in the corner of his lips bringing back memories.

Takemichi- "W-Wait...I know you! Wh-Why are you doing thi-?"

"Boss wants to have a word with you.."

Takemichi turns his head and finds 2 men with purple hair leaning against the wall.

"We did you a favor and told Sanzu not to hurt you so don't piss him off..."

Takemichi looked at the 2 men.

One had short hair and was gelled to the side while the other one had the same haircut at the male in front of him.

Takemichi stares until he remembered their purple eyes.

Takemichi- "Wait a minute...Aren't you two the Hai-? EEP!"

He was startled when the male in front of him slammed his hands on the table hard.

Sanzu- "NO CHANGING THE SUBJECT!"

Takemichi- "I'M SORRY!"

Takemichi felt his body shivering a bit as the tension in the room grew.

Sanzu then starts slowly walking around the table to reach his side.

Sanzu- "Boss is pretty mad you know..."

Takemichi- "H-He is?"

Sanzu- "Haven't seen him THIS mad since he heard the factory that makes his favorite Dorayakis is shutting down.."

Takemichi eyes as the 2 brothers slowly walked closer to him.

He tried to scoot back but remembers that he is tied to a chair.

Takemichi- "W-Wait? But they still make those Dorayaki's no? I still see them in the stores still!"

Ran- "Because we payed them to keep the factory running."